Home

You pulled up into your home's classic looking garage, When you where just about to climb outta the car, your father planted a small kiss on your cheek and used super speed to get the hell outta dodge. You where left kinda surprised, but whatever, he's opened up to you a lot more. You walked into the kitchen leaving small foot step's  echoing through the wide room, just to see Oliver tearing up, he quickly lifted you off your small feet and hugged you tightly. You hugged back. You never thought people actually cared about you, your dad was left smiling. Your father told you that you where leaving tomorrow to the Zoldyck's.

You quickly ran upstairs and packed everything you needed, in 2.0 seconds you ran back down claiming you where ready. Your father asked you if you wanted to be leaving immediately, you nodded as you saw Oliver was already packed too! holy sheet! Your father called a limo up front of the house, after a few minutes it arrived.

 You and Oliver jumped into the limo and sat right next to each other, Of corse your father sat in the passenger seat. The limo left your house, you and Oliver where cuddling each other in blankets and having cute conversation's and sharing secrets. Sooooo! Do you have any crushes? Oliver asked and winked. U-UM! YEAH! You said and blushed, He got up right in your face and asked you who it was! omg! panic mode! what do i say!? you thought. YOU BETTER PROMISE NOT TO TELL ANYONE! You yelled playfully. I promise! Oliver said in excitement, It's.... K-KILLUA! You admitted and stuffed your face into a pillow from embarrassment. THATS SO KAWAII~! Your brother yelled jumping up and down, you threw a pillow at his face, leaving him even closer to your face. GUEHEHEHEE! Y/N-CHAN WANTS TO HAVE A PILLOW FIGHT? You looked up in harmony. What? You asked. He threw a pillow at your face, HARD. THATS IT! You guys where running all over in the limo chasing each other with pillows and hitting each other playfully, for two hours at the least. Oliver dropped in exhaust. I WIN! You yelled and put one of your legs on his back in a super hero stance, He threw a pillow at you and you dropped next to him. Oliver, your the best brother, i forgive you for everything, you said in happiness. He smiled and ruffled your hair, well duh! I already know! 

You then started telling each other scary stories, you, turning off the back seat limo lights and shutting the curtains, Oliver grabbed a flash light. he was up first to tell a story, He began, Once upon a time, there was a little girl~ She was home alone watching a movie on her couch, the only light she had on in the house was the kitchen light, it started flickering on and off... until the power went out. The girl was only 11 years old and had no experience with being home alone, so she was horrified. No lights would turn on, the t.v. was also shut off... she was left on her couch in fear. She tried to turn on her phone to only find out it was dead, she was shivering until.. BANG! one of her kitchen cabinets broke off the wall. She screamed loudly, only to find no one could hear her, not even the neighbors. The lights turned on and when they did... a man popped up in her face and stabbed her to bloody death. THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN OLIVER'S FLASHLIGHT TURNED OFF LEAVING YOU IN PITCH DARKNESS WHEN.... BLUHBLUHLUHLALALAH! HE POPPED RIGHT UP IN YOUR fACE! You hit him when he was plain out laughing.. oh you where gonna get him goooood!

Time passed and you both where pretty tired, so you both fell asleep, waiting to be woken up in front of the Zoldyck's.