Help.

You cried. You cried a lot. What was happening? Why was this happening? Why was he doing this? Why  was he raping you? "I'm scared.. I want my dad.. I even want Oliver, I don't want to live anymore". Trillions of questions and sayings where filling your mind. I'm known to be "One of the strongest beings", But yet, I'm defenseless as a small butterfly being caught in a spiderweb preparing for it's death slowly enduring the pain, butterfly's don't cry.. so why was I crying? The thought had you on a pin point. You just stared dully at the floor when he was getting you dressed in a Japanese school girl outfit. Someone.. Help me. Please, just someone! HELP! you yelled and screamed. No one could hear you.. no one could hear your poor soul being tortured. Until, yet a merciless miracle happened.. Illumi came down to get Milluki when he saw you, you had cuts and bruises. Illumi cut your chains and carried you up stairs.  Arigato... You whispered.

You fell asleep in Illumi's arms, soon to be wakened by light peering into.. curtains? You sat up and saw Killua and Oliver huddled around you. Kil lua? you mumbled, Olive r? Your eyes started filling up with tears again.. You've never cried so much before.. Oliver hugged you. Why was Oliver hugging you? Why was he caring for you? Please.. Y/N He said sadly, Please don't leave me like Olivia did.. PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE!! He was crying. Into your shoulder. W-what? you said, you where so guilty for making your older brother cry, the only other time he has ever cried is when Olivia died.

That 2 days was pure hell.. Killua stayed and comforted you.

Killuas prov

I felt so bad. I felt so sorry. It's my fault i didn't do anything when she left with him.. I thought she could handle him.. What's wrong with me?