Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven:

Zayn’s P.O.V

Rebecca gestured for me to come over to her with her index finger.

“Bye lads.” I said to Harry and Niall before walking over to my girlfriend. Or well, one of my girlfriends.

“We’re ditching first period. Now follow me.” She fumed. She grabbed me by my shoulder and pushed me to the broom cupboard that Niall had court us in ages ago. “Now would you like to tell me what the fuck just went on between you and skank?”

“Oh nothing really.” I replied. “I just asked her to be my girlfriend is all. No biggie.” Her eyes widened in fury.

“No biggie? NO BIGGIE? Zayn you are mine! Understand?! I don’t want you going around fucking that whore.”

“Hey! She isn’t a whore!”

“Why are you defending her?!”

“I’m not!”

“Yes you are!”

“I’m only doing what you fucking asked me to! And if I remember correctly that was to get close to Perrie! So no, I’m not defending her. I’m doing what you told me to.” She seemed to calm down at my outburst.

“You’re right. I….. I’m sorry okay? I just didn’t want to lose you to someone else. Especially someone I hate so much.” I cupped her flawless face in my hands.

“You could never lose me even if you tried.” I smirked. Tears filled her eyes.

“Are you sure?”

“Positive.” I leaned down and gave her a tender kiss. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

***

I walked down the hallways to try and find Perrie. I was looking over the crowd, trying to spot her platinum hair. Finally, metres away from the cafeteria, I saw her slim figure squeeze through the crown and out the doors to the back of the school. Why is she going there? The only thing back there is the drama centre and like no one ever uses that unless they have a class there.

I followed her curiously. “Hey Pez!” I called out trying to get her attention. She turned around and blushed furiously after seeing me.

“H-hey Zayn.” She smiled. God she has beautiful smile.

“Hi Love. Where you going?” I questioned.

“To g-go eat.” She stated simply. I raised an eyebrow.

“You were about to go into the toilets though.” She looked down, ashamed.

“I always eat in t-there. No one else ever g-goes there so it’s perfect.”

“Why would you want to go where no one else is?” I was standing in front of her, my hands in the pockets of my uniforms pants due to the cold.

“I don’t really l-like sitting in the cafeteria. Too many p-people are rude to m-me.” A wave of sympathy rolled through me.

“Well come sit with me and the boys then. I’ll make sure no one bothers you.”

“R-really?” I gave her a wink.

“Of course, gotta show off my new girlfriend anyway.”

I took my hand out of my pocket and wrapped it around her small one. She blushed again and flashed me a gorgeous smile. 

I led her into the cafeteria, everyone staring at us, and we sat down at the usual table in the middle of the area. Niall and Liam were already there. Liam gave me a questioning look but Niall whispered in his ear and it quickly disappeared. I took my hand from Perrie’s and wrapped it firmly around her waist instead.