Chapter Thirteen

Doniya's P.O.V

I left Zayn's room feeling sickened. I wondered why he liked Perrie so much now when he used to tell me how much he hated his English partner. Now I know he doesn't like her at all and it's horrible. She really is absolutely lovely and I can't understand how Zayn can even compare her and Rebecca.

Rebecca is the biggest bitch I've ever met and nobody in our family likes her. We always kept quiet though, because we didn't want to hurt Zayn. Ugh, why does he have to be like this? Finally, after all his slutting around and then Rebecca, he finds a nice suitable girl who's incredibly perfect for him and all he's going to do is break her heart.

I should tell her before this goes any further.

***

Perrie's P.O.V

I've never felt so cold in all my life. My white skin was turning blue and my breath kept hitching. I tried to drift off to sleep too, but the rattling and banging of the playground from the wind kept me awake.

I curled in on myself and silently cried when I heard a vehicle stop nearby. I heard the doors open and close and heavy footsteps walked nearby. I looked out of the metal tunnel slightly but jumped back when I saw that it was Zayn’s friends Louis and Harry. They were laughing and talking loudly but I couldn't really distinguish what they were saying.

I shrunk myself back and tried to be as quiet as possible. I couldn't let them see me, if they did they would tell Zayn and he would be far too disgusted to stay with me.

***

They kept talking and had been for the last hour and a half. I heard snippets of their conversation but nothing really distinguishable. Not just because they were away from me, but also because it was pretty obvious they were drunk.

"Hey Haz, wanna play on the playground?" Louis slurred.

"Mate...... I would love to." Louis drunkenly giggled at Harry.

"This is why I don't need Eleanor! I have you!"

"And I promise NEVER to make out with Niall."

I stiffened in fear as I saw them walking over to me. Why are they even here? They certainly don't live in this neighbourhood and their definitely not associated with anyone who does. I slid out of the tube, dragging my bag with me, trying to be as quiet as possible.

Their loud laughter was booming through the park, making me cringe away.

"Louiiiiiissss?" Harry asked.

"Yessssss?"

"I think that you s-still love Eleanor!"

"Oh Harry I do!" Louis whined.

I peeked out and saw that Louis and Harry had entered the tunnel I was previously in. I could smell the alcohol on them and it made flinch because it reminded me of Steve.

"You, you should get her back!"

"But how?" Louis' expression turned sad.

"Louis! You could like um do that thing um get her with like-"

"You really aren't helping."

I smiled slightly at their idiotic-ness.

"You should ask a girl!" Harry exclaimed.

"But who? Liam broke up with Dani, I don't trust Rebecca and it’s not like I can ask Eleanor!" Harry's expression turned thoughtful.

"You could ask Perrie?" Louis scoffed.