Chapter Sixteen

Zayn's P.O.V

I feel amazing. No, that word doesn't cover it. I don't think there is one.

Perrie was cuddled up in my arms. I was lying on my back with my arms firmly wrapped around her. She, or well I, decided that she should stay again tonight. She said that Steve wouldn't mind if she didn't come home that night which I was glad for.

We decided to skip for the rest of the day, despite my mothers warnings about telling my father, and just catch up on the lost time we had from the week we didn't see each other. We pretty much just made out a lot and did other things.

Now we were lying in my bed trying to sleep. Or well I was. She had drifted off about a half hour before. I tightened my grip on her and kissed her temple lightly. "I love you." I whispered, even though she wouldn't reply. I wouldn't get sick of saing that, ever. I never really realized how forced it was with Rebecca until I felt what it was like to really mean it.

I heard a faint knock on my door, so I carefully let Perrie down and quietly got up and opened the door. When I opened it I was met with the small brown eyes of my sister.

"Doniya? What's do you want?" I whispered.

She looked at me nicely but her expression hardened when she looked behind me and saw Perrie. "Why is Perrie here?" She practically snarled.

"Because she's my girlfriend and she's tired."

"She's not your real girlfriend."

"Yes she is Doniya. Please leave now." I didn't like the way she was looking at Perrie.

"Zayn, it's not okay to do that to her. You have to choose."

"I have chosen!" Perrie stirred behind me so I pushed Doniya from the doorway and we stood in the hall. "I love Perrie. I want to give it a real go with her, so can you stop meddling? We're happy." A small smile crossed my face.

"It's not fair on her."

"She said she loves me too." I looked at the ground, trying to avoid my sister accusing gaze.

"If you don't tell her I will. Have you even broken up with Rebecca yet?"

"No."

I made the mistake of looking at her furious expression. She scoffed at me and rolled her eyes.

"You're disgusting."

I heard a noise from behind me and turned to see Perrie sitting up on her elbow and rubbing sleep from her eyes. She looked up and smiled tiredly at me.

"Hey." She whispered, voice hoarse from sleep.

"Hi." I walked over to her and kissed her lips sweetly while brushing the loose hair from her face.

I reached over and got her glasses and place them on her face. "Beautiful." I kissed her again and bumped my nose against hers.

Doniya cleared her throat loudly. "I'm still here."

"I don't care." I snapped. I walked over to the door and closed it on her face.

"Zayn!" Perrie exclaimed. "What was that f-for?"

"We were arguing before you woke up."

"Oh. I-I'm sorry"

"It's okay Love." We were both in out knees in front of each other on the bed.

"I see you d-didn't get dressed from before." She grazed her hand over my abs and I blushed realising I talked to Doniya in only my boxers.

"Didn't want to." I leaned in and kissed her deeply and passionately. I ran my hand up her shirt, which was actually mine and pulled her closer with my other hand. Her hands tangled in my hair and she ran her tongue over my bottom lip, eliciting a moan from me.

I pulled her legs around my waist by her bare thighs and laid her down on the bed so that I was on top of her.

We continued kissing, going no further because we had done other stuff before but I new that she wasn't ready to go all the way.

***

"Rebecca? Can I talk to you please?" I approached her near the end of the second last period of the day. She was wearing her slutty cheerleader uniform and her raven black hair was in a tight bun.

"Sure babe." She winked at me and sauntered off towards the janitors closet that we always met in at school.

We entered the small room and she immediately pressed up against me and kissed me roughly. She tried to shove her tongue in my mouth but I pulled away.

"No Bec. I actually want to talk." She looked at me confused.

"Why?"

"I can't do this anymore. This game we play, its wrong."

"What...?"

"We have to end it."

She looked like she had tears in her eyes. I felt bad for her so I brang her in for a hug. She sighed in what sounded like relief, but that didn't make sense.

"Okay. I have enough on Perrie already. You don't have to date her anymore."

"I don't think you understand."

"I understand perfectly. You don't want to be with another girl. I get it, I wouldn't want to be with another guy. I love you." She kissed me on the lips sweetly, confusing me. "I have to go to class. I love you."

She left me standing my myself in the dark closet. What just happened? Did she think I was just stopping the thing with Perrie? I meant to break up with her. Was I not clear enough? I left the closet asking myself these questions over and over again.

***

"It was so weird! I tried to end it but she thought I was talking about that thing with Perrie and now I'm really confused." I was sitting down at one of the tables in the bakery that Harry, and Perrie I guess, works in. Harry was sitting across from me, with his elbows on the table and his head resting on his hands.

"Just text her or something." I gave the curly haired boy a pointed look.

"I can't end a relationship as long as ours over the phone."

"You'll never know if you don't try."

"Harold." I scolded him. I needed advice, not sarcastic comments. "I don't want to hurt her. I still love her. I'm just not in love."

"She's going to be hurt either way Zayn. There's nothing you can do to prevent that."

"That's true, I guess."

"And think about it this way." He leaned in closer to me. "It's either Perrie or Rebecca. Who would you rather have their heart broken?"

"Rebecca." Harry smiled brightly at me and clapped me on the shoulder.

"I'm so good at this dating thing. Seriously, I got you and Pez together, practically Louis and Eleanor too. I should start some kind of business."

"Good at this dating thing? Remind me of your girlfriend again?" I smirked, but it was nothing compared to the grin on his face.

"Oh Malik you have no idea." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well as long as it isn't my English teacher again, I happy for you."

A/N

sorry for the late update, I know its not very good.

Oh and I met 1d.

and high fived paul.

ok well... BYE THEN

p.s Dedicated to senipezz for her comment :)

P.p.s so a few people have asked me to do smut in this, and if enough people want it I guess it could happen. But I wouldn't be the person writing it or anything so comment or message me whatever if you want it and If enough people do then..... Yeah.