Chapter Twelve

Louis' P.O.V

"Niall is you want to talk I suggest you get it over and done with." I sighed at Niall. We've already been in this car five minutes and he hasn't said a word.

"Louis..... I'm so sorry for what happened. It was a huge mistake and I would do anything to take it back. And you have to know that Eleanor loves you more than anything."

"Mhmm."

"She wants to be with you."

"That's nice."

"And I want to be friends again. I hate when you ignore me."

"Yep."

"For god’s sake Louis will you actually talk to me!"

"I am."

"No you're not! I'm actually trying here Louis."

"Did you try with Eleanor too?"

"Fuck you." His eyes were watery and he refused to look at me.

I drove to the front of his house and stopped in his driveway.

"Get out." I growled. Niall scoffed

"Gladly."

Perrie's P.O.V

I go out of the shower and quickly got dressed. Zayn lent me some clothes. A loose fitting long sleeved flannel blue shirt with a white singlet and grey sweats. It was really comfortable and I couldn't help but smile at his sweetness.

I heard a knock at the bathroom door and opened it to see Tricia.

"Perrie darling!" She said pulling me into a hug.

"Hey T-tricia." I said hugging her back.

I'd talked to her a few times and she'd become like a second mother. She was so sweet, just like Zayn.

"I just wanted to tell you that you’re staying for dinner." I laughed lightly.

"Do I get a-a choice?' I joked. She smiled then her expression quickly turned serious.

"No, you don't." I was a bit scared for a second before she stared laughing.

"I'm just joking sweetie; Zayn just really wants you to stay but was too shy to ask. He directly said 'mum can you please ask her but don't tell her I told you to okay?' Or well, something along the lines of that."

I smiled brightly while blushing.

"I-I'd love to stay."

We made our way downstairs and I was greeted with a kiss from Zayn.

"Perrie this is Doniya, Wahaliya and Safaa. They're my sisters." He gestured to three girls standing in his lavish living room. They were all remarkably similar and Doniya looked older than Zayn.

"H-hello I'm Perrie."

"Oh we know." Doniya smiled. "Zayn has told us a lot about you. Wahaliya also told us a story." My eyes widened and I blushed deeply.

"Oh." All three girls laughed and came over and hugged me individually.

"We're so happy to meet you!" Safaa squeaked. She hugged me again around the waist because she wasn't very tall, being Zayn's youngest sister.