Chapter 3

Jessica's P.O.V

"Thank you again for your hospitality!" I say to the old lady, "No problem sweetie!" Me and Thanos walk out on the street and began walking. Where do I go next? When I was walking I seen a man, well a teen like me. Wow he's handsome. As I was walking I probably looked like an idiot staring at his beauty, then his eyes locked with mine, oh crap! Act natural! I quickly looked away trying not to be too obvious about staring at him like a freak. Oh no he's walking towards me! "Hello." His voice rang through my head, wow it's beautiful. "Uhm... Hi..." His smile was mesmerizing to me, he was the most perfect creature I have ever met, AND he had a English accent I mean come on!

"My name is James Berling, what's yours?" I was loving his curious face, it was just perfect, "Jessica, Jessica Keal." He chuckled. "Keal? It sounds like 'Kill'." Okay stop acting stupid, "yeah well, I wish I could change it but you know, that's not gonna happen." He looked at me and gave a smile.

"Well I have a solution."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"Marriage."

What?! Woah! Did he say what I think he just said?! Holy crap!! What do I say to that? "Woah, um, zero to one hundred real quick." He chuckles again and smiles at me, "Well not to me....C-can I get your number?" Oh crap. "Umm, I don't have a phone..." He looks at me with concern on his face, "Oh, well I could get you one, would that be okay?" Wow, he just told a homeless girl that he would buy her a phone JUST to get her number. "Um, yeah.." I gave a smile to him and he smiles back. He calls somebody on his phone, "Yes? I'm at the corner of Gwen and Halls.......Yes..... Okay thank you."

We stood there waiting for the car then he says, "I like your dog, my parents used to have one like him." She looked down at Thanos and he wagged his tail happily. "He was in pretty bad shape when I found him, this poor baby was beaten." Her heart sunk with the words 'beaten', "That's awful, but he's still so happy..." I looked at Thanos and said, "He's happy because he knows he's safe, he knows his not in harm, he knows he's loved." My eyes started to sting with tears but I quickly blinked them away. After 2 minutes a black SUV pulled up to the side walk. "Hello Sir James."

************

"Do you like it?" He asks me while I'm holding an iPhone 6 in my hand, "Yes! Thank you! But you really shouldn't have gotten me one..." He looks at me and bites his lip, "Well, how else will I contact an Angel?" My heart skipped a beat and my insides melted with those words. He called me an Angel! His cheeks got rosy red and he looked away for a second then said, "okay! So where do you want me to take you?" I didn't want to say oh just drop me off on the side walk and I'll find a bench to sleep on. "Uhm... Jamesburg park?" He looks at me with concern, "Jamesburg park?" Then sudden realization falls on his face. "Let me buy you a week in a hotel and unlimited food service okay ?"

"You really don't have to..."

"No Jessica I want too."

The word want made me warm inside, did he really care for me? Did I find somebody who really wanted to be there for me? "I-I don't know what to say James... You've been so nice to me an-and I just can't believe it." He looks at me and a sad smile falls on his face, "Come on, I'll get you a hotel because tomorrow I have planned things with you to get to know you." Before I know it he takes my hand leads me to the car and we were off.

******

"Yes I would like to get a room suite, and I'll pay for the dog." I stood behind James as he got my hotel room. Wow this hotel is GORGEOUS.... My clothes don't really match the classy hotel though. "Jessica? The room is all set." I looked up and nodded my head and then he lead me to my room. Wow sounds kinda sexy saying that.... OKAY enough hormonal Jessica, you've just met the dude, don't be like Anna trying to marry prince Hans on the first day, he may not even like you. He stopped at room 412 and he opened the door for me, and I walked in. "Tomorrow I'm having Haley come with all kinds of clothes for you, because I know that's what girls like doing then, I have something planned." I nodded my head and smiled.

"Thank you again, but I still have a question." He looked at me then said, "Fire away." "Why are you being so nice to me?" He walked towards me and held my chin and said, "Jessica, to be honest I don't know why I'm so attracted to you but I can't help that you are mesmerizing to me and stunning in every way, and I'm trying so hard not to kiss you." His words were making my heart beat a mile a minute, "I-I have to go, my father is probably waiting for me to get home." I nodded my head then looked to see him shut the door closed.

__________________________

Hey guys I'm sorry it's a short chapter but writers block has been hitting me hard lately.

That why YOU guys can give me suggestions! Please don't be shy to contact me!

Okay Bye!! Love ya!