Chapter 10

I wake up and look over to see James all comfy in the fluffy blankets. "Handsome man." I whisper, "Beautiful lady." I smile and get up from the bed and go into the living room. "Somethin' bout' you....... Makes me feel like a dangerous woman......" I was trying to whisper but I really wanted to belt it all out.... "Hey babe?"

"Yeah?

"I'm going to go take a bath."

"Okay."

I scurry to the bathroom and strip of my clothes and start the water. It's soon warm enough to get in, "Somethin' bout' YOU! Makes me feel like a dangerous woman!" Soon I got a little more confident and started to get louder. "SOMETHIN' BOUT' YOU!!!! MAKES ME DO THINGS THAT I SHOULDN'T!" Now I dramatically have water running down my arms and face, then I her laughs.

"Babe?"

"Y-yeah?!"

I could tell he was laughing so hard that he needed to take breaths in between. "Did you just hear that?"

"If you didn't want me to then, no."

I get so embarrassed that I even feel my cheeks getting red. "You sing good...."

"Go away! Let me take my bath!"

I hear him chuckling while walking away.

I can't believe I did that....

_______________________

Hey sorry! I have had terrible writers block!

And I have had lots of things to do. I have a life outside of this app people lol

But! You can be mad at me or not, I ain't here to please people on this earth I just got this app just to mess around.

Hugs and kisses from your girl!