Chapter 14

( James and his outfit for the day.)

----------------—------

When I woke up I tried, noticed I said tried to fix breakfast. Well..... It didn't go that good.

"Aw crap!" *CRASH*

"Ow ow ow ow!" I dropped the pancake pan on my foot.

"James?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

"Fixing breakfast.... Well trying."

"Can I help?"

"Ha, sure."

Then little Jess walked in the kitchen with a big smile on her face.

"Okay! Gimme milk!"

"Alright!...... Milk!"

I gave her the milk and I guess she didn't know the weight of it because she dropped it.

"I-I'm sorry..." I see her eyes get glassy from where she's about to cry.

"No no no don't cry! It-it's fine see?" I get a towel and clean it up. Then soon her face gets happy again.

"Okay... "

I need to call Haley but I'm dreading doing it because she'll freak out.

"Go into the living room okay? I have to call somebody." She nods her head and marches into the living room.

"Okay, okay.... It's dialing, let's hope she don't freak out..."

"Yes?"

"Hey Haley its James."

"JAMES?!"

"Ow! Haley my ears!"

"WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?! me to whisper 'James!' NO! Listen up you turd muffin! You have not contacted me in like... FOREVER! We thought you were dead!!! Oh no! You were just derp derpin' around!"

That's when I got really mad.

"Seriously?! My girlfriend died! And you call it 'derp derpin' around?! You know what? Don't ever contact me again."

Then I hung up on her. Really? I would have never thought she would do that... Even about my Jessica.

"James?"

"Oh uh, yeah?"

"Why was you yelling?"

"Oh... I got mad."

"Oh..."

"Do you like shopping?"

*****

I should have never asked that.

After I said that she jumped up and down and did a dance that kinda freaked me out. She then told me to take her shopping and I got my clothes on for the day. Now, we're her at the mall. I really don't see how girls like shopping so much. It kills my feet.

"This one!"

She points to a little white dress with little boots that come with it.

"Okay."

(Her in her outfit)