Chapter 18

"NO! You can't do this!!!" I yelled in anger as they took her away.

"Don't take her away from me!" The cops had to grab my arms to strain me.

"James!! Don't let him take me away!" She cried out.

I pulled out of cops grasp, ran towards her and fell on my knees and hugged her.

"I promise sweetie...." I said hugging her tighter with every word.

"I will find a way to make this right..." She held tight onto me and wouldn't let go, I didn't mind because I didn't want to let go ethier.

Then soon I found myself drenched in my own tears.

"I will do anything in my will power to get you back....I promise." With that they ripped us apart and she soon left my teary eyes.

I got up fueled with anger in my bones once more. As I took my steps I knew more words.

"This, that! Wasn't right. That man is NOT a fit father WHATSOEVER! And you just send her on her way with him!..." I could feel the steam rising from my body every breath taken moment I felt more anger.

"This will not end this way, I can promise you that." I walked out of the court room, got in my car and fled, with a angry mind and a aching soul.

"I promise."

____________

Heh.....

-jazz hands-  The Eeeend!

Or...is it?