Chapter 8

(2 days later)

"Okay, Are you ready to get outta here?" I nod and me, Haley, and James are walking out of my hospital room. "Here let me open the door." James walks over to my side of the car and opens it. "James...." He looks at me in wonder, "I don't need you to open my door." He looks confused then he closes it and stands there. "B-but I want to." I giggle, "Okay cutie open it." He smiles then opens the door. "Okay you two love birds let's go or we'll be here all day!"

*****

"No James stop." He forces me to get rest but knowing me, I'm not having it, "The doctor said to rest! So your resting!" I huff and say, "Fine. But when you leave, I'm getting up." He smiles and says, "Okay."

"So, I have something to confess...." Oh no, please don't be anything bad! "Umm, okay..."
He walks towards me and sits on the couch, "I maybe have airline tickets to a place called California...." I look at him, OMG, "Your not joking? It's not funny if you are." He looks at me and laughs, "Yes I'm joking." Really? Oh my word I was really exited there for a minute then BOOM he blows it up. "That's not funny." He looks at me and smiles, "Maybe...." And walks away.

(3 days later)

"Come here!" I hear James holler from the bedroom. "Okay!" I run to the bedroom, (And no we didn't do the nasty yet.) "Let's go." I look at him confused, "What? What do you mean?" I look on the bed to see suit cases on it and he grabs them and walks out the door with me on his heels. "Wait, where we going?!" He keeps walking, not even turning around, "Somewhere, you'll see. And if you ask, I'm not telling you so you can stop now if you want." I pout, then keep walking.

We soon arrived at the airport and then it hits me, "Wait, so that joke about California is true?!" He nods and I jump and squeal in excitement, "Wait! I have to take Thanos to the vet!!!" He looks at me and says, "Well crap.... Haley could take him?" Oh how could I forget?! "Fine, okay, Haley will." I text Haley.

Jessica the Awsomica: Hey, could you take Thanos to the vet tomorrow?

Haley Waily: Sure! When is it?

Jessica the Awesomica: Tomorrow at 12:30, thank you so much!

Haley Waily: No prob! Have fun with your trip!

Jessica the Awesomica: Wait, how did you know that he planned the trip?

Haley Waily: He told me! :) :) :)

Jessica the Awesomica: And you didn't tell me?! How mean.....

Haley Waily: He told me not to! And he said if I did, there would be consequences.....

I laugh. Before I could text back I hear James, "Let's go! I got the jet." Did he just say jet? Oh. My. Word.

*****

"You okay?" Were sitting down in the jet....and I'm shaking.....BAD, "Y-yeah....u-uh we does th-this fly?" He looks at me in concern. "Are you scared?" Yes?! This is a freaking plane! Excuse me, jet. "Have you seen 'snakes on a plane'?!" He laughs, "Don't laugh at me! This is VITAL!" He looks at me dead in the eye and says, "Sweetie, I would never put you in danger." I knew he wanted to kiss me but he held back the temptation.....why wouldn't he want to kiss me? Do I have bad breath?

"This is the captain speaking, I know for our visitor this is your first air ride and I'll try not to make it too bumpy, but! We will be heading through a storm. No need to worry, it's small. Thank you for riding." Oh god I don't wanna die!!!!! (A/N I haven't been on a plane so what I'm describing may not be correct.) I feel the vibrations of the engine starting up, then we're moving. Then in moments were off the ground and heading towards California.

****

"Baby?" I hear, then I feel a light touch to wake me. "Baby, we're here..." I couldn't for the life of me get up. I wonder if I stay like this he'll carry me? Let's try! "Baby? Come on, we're here..." I didn't want to move. Then I feel hands slipping underneath my back and soon I'm in his arms. YES! He actually did it!! I peek my eyes open. It's dark here, and then I see a limo. "I'm going to have to lay her down, and turn the music low okay?" Awe!!! He doesn't want to wake me! How sweet. I feel leather underneath me and I peek my eye open again to see James shutting the door and getting in the passengers seat.

****

"I'm going to have to carry her in the hotel, can you get the bags?" I hear the bell boy say, "Yes sir." And then I hear James, "Hi, I have the Honey Moon suit." Honey moon? Why honey moon? "Is this your new wife?" I hear a girl say, "No, but I wanted the best room." I hear giggles, "Your very sweet, I'm sure she's head over heels!" He chuckes and I feel his gaze on me, "I know I'm falling for her..."

"Here's your key! Oh wait, I'll walk up there so I can unlock it. You seem to have your hands full." He says 'yes please.' And we're off. "Here you go! Have a nice night!" He carries me over to a bed and gently sets me down. "Ugh, man I'm tired." I peek my eyes open to see him taking his shirt off, man I can never get over them abs! He walks over to the bath room and then I hear water. Okay time to see what the room looks like! I get up off the comfy bed and stand back to look at it, "Wow." That's all I can say! It's so BEAUTIFUL! Then I walk into the living room.

Everything is so perfect! Glass tables, grey and white couches. All I can say is, "Crap!" I hear water turing off and I run to bed.

(Next morning, 1:40 pm.)

"Babe your phone is going off, please shut it up." I open my sleepy eyes to see 3 text messages from Haley.

Haley Waily: GET UP NOW, I HAVE NEWS ABOUT THANOS!

Haley Waily: JESSICA! It's bad GET UP!

Haley Waily: GET UP AND CALL ME RIGHT NOW!

"Oh my word, babe!" I run to the living room pacing and finally I call Haley. "Jessica?!" I hear her voice, "Yes! What's wrong?!" Her voice sounds like she's about to cry, "Thanos has a tumor in his upper wind pipe.... Jessica, It's gotten big, They said it would be better to put him down..." I drop my phone and fall on the floor in a ball and cry. "No no no, this can't be! My baby! Oh no.." I hear running footsteps and then I see James above me, "W-what's happening to m-me?" I'm shaking and I can't breath, my chest hurts! "Baby it's okay, shhh..." He lays on the floor with me and mobs hair from out of my face.

"H-he's gonna die."

____________________

Hi! Author he-ya! So did you like this chap?

Do you have and suggestions?

Are you mad that I did that? To Thanos?

Did you see that coming?

Do you have any suggestions on who could play Jessica? I have a few that I'll mention on the next chap.

Thanks for reading! I love u!!! Hugs and kisses from your girl!!