Chapter 11

"Do I really make you feel like a dangerous woman?"

"Shut up..."

James chuckles and gets in the car. Right now we're heading to.... Wait! He didn't tell me.... "Hey, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

"I don't like surprises..."

"You'll like this one."

I keep on forgetting about being in California. It's been hard, having heartbreaking news.... Then Tiffany making a surprise visit. Then and old song pops up on the radio that I have always loved. "Carry on my wayward son! They'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest! Don't you cry no more!" I see James grinning from ear to ear, then the instrumental comes on and we both dance like wild cats. I'm laughing at James playing 'air' guitar and me playing the drums. "Are you ready?! Sing loud!!!" He opens up all the windows and I sing, Loud. "CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON! THEY'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE! LAY YOUR WEARY HEAD TO REST, DONT YOU CRY NO MORE!"

We both get so caught up in the music that all our worries just washed away, and it felt really good. Then life flashed before my eyes, "JAMES!" He swerved then we came head on with a car, we stopped so abruptly that I felt my body crash through the window. Everything went blurry, my ears were ringing, then I hear the sound of James struggling to get out of the car. "J- Jess..... " he was coughing and trying to breath, "Jessica, l-l need you. Stay with m-me." I knew this was it, this was the last day. "James."

"Baby?!"

"Promise me something.."

"Anything!"

"Make the world a better place.... Make people laugh, put smiles on their faces. And always remember that, I. Love. You."

"Jess?! JESS?!"

******

James P.O.V

I'm sitting in the waiting room at the hospital... Waiting.....Waiting.... Soon I'm listening to the clock. Then I soon I fidget with my hands, so nervous of what that Doctor could say. "James Berling?"

"Yes?!"

"I'm.. Sorry for your loss...."

"WHAT?!"

All I see is red. Fury builds up inside of me and sorrow mixed in with it.

"I'm very sorry...."

I run out of the hospital and fall on the ground. "WHY?! WHY NOW?! HMM????? I. LOVED. HER! AND YOU HAVE TO TAKE HER AWAY?!" I clench my fists and soon something comes over me. "Hah.... Hahaha! HAHaHAHA!" I'm sitting on the blacktop laughing like a maniac.

******

(1 week later)

"James, it's me Haley, I'm really sorry for what happened. Please call me. Bye."

*****

( 5 weeks later )

"James!! We're getting really worried! CALL. ME!"

****

(1 month later)

"James!! Where are you?! We're getting really scared! COME. HOME!"

I've been siting in her hotel room for hours now. No, a month. I seemed to have lost my mind.... I can't function, I just.... Stare. I really loved her. I wanted a family.... But all of that was ruined by death.

Haley doesn't care. Does she sound concerned? Yes. But it's all a show, the whole world is a show. Me? I want to sit back and watch it all burn. It stole something precious of mine. Insanity overcame me, sorrow, anger did as well but most of all, Insanity. One part of me wants to calm down and just grieve, but the other.... Well, wants to destroy every living being on this earth.

_________________________

........welp......

What do you think?

Do you want a spinoff?

Do you think there's a spinoff?

What's going to become of James?

Will he reek havoc everywhere?

Or will he calm down?

Hugs and kisses from your girl!