Chapter 12

When you read this chapter I hope you don't think I'm encouraging bad things. I wanted you to know how bad off James is. I have read many books on here that have these actions. And once again, I AM NOT ENCOURAGING ANYTHING.

__________________________

AGHH!!" I dig the razor into my skin more and more. "HAHAHA!!!" Blood is seeping out of my skin. You know who my favorite villain was? The Joker. He was so..... Real. When I was little I was always rooting for batman, but when you get older the Joker just makes more sense. I always wanted to be like him, I knew he was crazy but me and him seemed to be in the same boat.

I really wanted to be like him so I did what any psycho would do. "One, tw- AGH!" I carved the the smile on my face, "AGH!!!!" Jess.... D-did say to make the world a better place.... Make people smile.

"JAMES?!"

I quickly know who it is by her voice, Tiffany standing in the living room. "What are you doing here?"

"Looking for you!"

"Why?"

"Why?! Because you haven't TALKED to me OR your family in a month James!"

"Listen to me carefully..." I turn around to reveal my bleeding smile, "I don't CARE about you! Or my FAMILY! Got that?!"

"James!!! Yo-your face! Why?!"

"Well you see, I had somebody I loved, and you know what?! She got taken away from me! And do you know what her last words to me was?!"

She nods her head slowly in a 'no'

"Have fun! Make the world a better place! And make. People. Smile! So I put a smile on my face!"

She's in so much fear that I see it radiating off her, I liked that. "Your a psycho!"

I put my head down and darkly laughed, "Very poor choice of words." She quickly darted out of the room, while I stand there laughing.

*****

"Hmm... What can cover up this smile...." I rummage through draws for awhile until I find a skull bandana. "Jess?" I shake my head trying to remove the thought that she a a skull bandana. I put it just on my nose to go past my mouth so it wouldn't reveal anything. "I love you Jess." I pick up the duffle bag and make my way out of the hotel.

"Doooo daaaaa! Rumpaaaaaa!!!" I honestly don't know what I'm doing but being happy. I need to find a base.... Where no one can find me. I walked and walked until I was in the bad part of town, my town. "Yo, yo, yo! Who you think you are?!  Walking up in here foe?" I turn around to the gangster with an evil glen in my eye. "I think I'm the person who can make you regret being born, or! Make you a small, I said small! Friend."

He looks at me then laughs, "Yo! Hold up! You think I'm scared of you? Haha! Yo, you better think twice." Five more people gather up behind him, then I take off my bandana to reveal 'the smile',"No, you should really be scared, and plus this world needs a better criminal than some gangsters, they need me."

"Yo! Let's just leave him alone, man. He's a psycho, just let him get worse in his own." Then they all turn around and leave. I turn around and continue walking.... I don't know where I'm going exactly but my feet will take me somewhere.

"James..."

"Jess?"

"James, can you hear me?"

"Jessica?! Where are you?!"

"Right here James."

"Where?!"

"I love you."

"Jessica?! JESSICA?!"

I fall on my knees and cry. I feel my heart pounding, aching by missing my Jessica. I just want her.... I should have been me that died, not her! "Jess!..." My voice is hoarse from yelling her name into the cold air. "Please. Don-don't leave me. I-I need you! Can't you see my pain?! Can't you see hurt?! JESSICA!!!!" I was yelling her name like she would pop up and say 'I'm here!' But no answer.

After I got up, I was so tired from crying every tear out of my body. I didn't want to walk no more so I just found an alleyway and collapsed down near the dumpster. "Lay your weary head to rest.... Don-don't you..." I couldn't finish it because I was about to go into a cry mode. I use my duffle bag as a pillow, then fall asleep.

__________________________

Di-did I just write that? Yep, yep I did.

Sooooooo, any comments?

James is kinda... Coo coo.

All is well! Because author Ansley is here!

Okay okay I'll stop.

Hugs and kisses from your girl!