Do I Still Love Him?

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up to Marcellette coming in to my room and jumping on my bed. "Grandpa said to come get you" she screamed as she jumps on my bed. "Okay honey. Stop jumping on the bed or you might break it" I told her as I get out of bed. She jumps into my arms and I carry her downstairs, to see Lucia already starting to eat the breakfast my dad made. "Good morning" I said to both of them as I place my little girl on her chair and she starts eating. "Morning"  they said at the same time. Once we finished eating my dad went to walk around the town for the day and Lucia went to work. I sat on the couch with Marcellette {Because she has two weeks of March Break and she's on it right now}watching Teen Titan {One of her favorite shows as well}. "Mommy can I open my gifts now please" she asked. I nodded my head and she went to go open her gifts, Most of her gifts was a Doctor Who item or Teen Titan one. I was watching her open her gifts when I got a text. It was from Thomas. 

T: Wanna go out today.

Y/N: Can't I'm watching Marcellette, it's still March Break. 

T: Get your brother to watch her, you still have to go on a date with me. 

Y/N: Fine pick me up at 2

As much as I don't want to have Thomas back in my life it would be good to have him in Marcellette life. I text my brother telling him to come over and watch Marcellette. "Honey, Jojo {What she calls Jordan because of you} is going to watch you while mommy goes out with daddy" I told her. She nodded her head and then we heard the doorbell, knowing it was Jordan I let her get it. "Jojo" she screamed as she hugs him. "Come on let's go play with my toys" she said. "I'm going to go get ready" I told my little brother. I went to my room and took a shower. Once I was finish I pick out a Fall Out Boy outfit and braid my hair.  I looked at the clock and it was 12. 

I went downstairs to go make lunch

I went downstairs to go make lunch. I made Mac & Cheese and fed Jordan, Marcellette and myself. When we were done eating it was 1:30, so I went to go brush my teeth and went back downstairs. Marcellette was playing with her new toys with Jordan, and I sat on the couch watching TV. The doorbell went off and Marcellette ran to answer the door. When she opened it she hugged Thomas {Who was the one at the door} and said "I love you daddy" then she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you two princess" he told her while putting her back on the floor and giving her a kiss on the cheek. I walked up to them and Thomas looked at me and smiled. "Hey" he said to me. "Hi" I said back. "Daddy what's in the bag" Marcellette asked him, making me notice the happy birthday bag he had on the floor. "Open it, it's your birthday present" he said. She opened it to see a Sonic Screwdriver, A Fez and A Bow tie. "Wow, Thank you Daddy" she says and gives him a hug. After she runs off and Jordan opens her new gifts for her. We say goodbye to the two and live. 

We go outside and he walks me to a motorcycle

We go outside and he walks me to a motorcycle. He gets on and hands me a helmet, I put on the helmet and get on the motorcycle. Once he made sure I was comfortable he drives off threw the streets of London. He stopped and got off the motorcycle, I did the same. We were both off of the motorcycle when he grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. I felt butterflies in my stomach when our hands touch. I have no idea why because I'm over him or am I. Do I still love him?