That One Person I Don't Want To See

The following idea was given to me by @dogsforever2930 I believe. So thank you.
--------------------------------------
Thomas P.O.V
"Thomas?" I heard from behind me so I turned around and saw the one person I don't want to see. Roxanne. "Why are you here" I asked her.  "Well my fiancé, Tanner owns a cabin here. Why are you here?" she says while she shows me the ring around here finger. "Well I also own a cabin and I wanted to bring my daughter Marcellette camping" I explained. "You have a daughter, who's the mother" she said in a angry tone.

(Y/N) P.O.V

Marcellette and Thomas were taking a while so I got up from the table and went to see what was taking them so long. I found them in line with Roxanne. God I never wanted to see her again. "You have a daughter, who's the mother" I heard her say angrily. I walked over and picked Marcellette up and said "Well I'm the mother, and I don't need you getting you dirty little hands on my family. So let's go get some food Thomas" I said whilst taking his hand and leading him to another line. "Why was she here" I asked. "She's her because her fiancé had a cabin" he answered. "Okay well just stay away from her. Remember last time she was too 'Tempting' and I don't want that to happen again" I told him. "Mommy who was that lady" Marcellette asked as she hide her gave in my neck probably because she's getting tired. "Well she was like Lacey but when mommy was in high school and she made mommy mad at daddy" I explained. "Well I don't like her she's very scary" she said. "That's okay, nobody likes her anyway" I said. We got our food and sat at the tables to eat.