Being With Him

(Y/N) P.O.V

Thomas is still holding my hand as he walks me into a store. We walk in and I notice that it was a book store and my face lit up with excitement. "I remember how much you used to love going to book store when we were dating. I figured you still love reading since well your a best selling author and because of all the books you have in your office" he said in a cute way while rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. Every moment I spend with him, is making me fall for him more even though I don't want too. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek because it just felt right. I grabbed his hand and ran toward a book I thought he might like. I found the book and put it in his hand. "The 5th Wave" he said. I read the book and I loved it, right now I'm reading the second book. He opened the book and started reading a random page (Like in the picture). He closed the book and kept it in his hand and took my hand in the other. He lead me to a section in the store and let got of my hand so he could get the book then he handed it to me. The Perks of Being A Wallflower I've heard of it, but never thought of buying the book. I read the description and I liked it, so I nodded my head and Thomas took it in the arm he had his book in. "I wanna get Marcellette something" he said, so he took my hand and lead me to the kids section. We looked around till I found the author that I loved when I was little. It was a series of Robert Munch stories and I know I haven't read any of his stories to Marcellette which is strange because I loved his stories growing up. I took the book in my hand and I gave it to him, he nodded his head and we went to go pay. I didn't want him to pay but he insisted that he wanted too. Once we were done he said we should go on a picnic, so we went to the grocery store to buy some food. I looked at my phone for the time it was 6:30, the sun should be setting soon. 

We went on a hill in the a park and put our stuff out. After we ate we cuddled and watched the sun set. 

I looked up to him and he looked at me, I felt myself lean in and our lips touch

I looked up to him and he looked at me, I felt myself lean in and our lips touch. Right there right now I felt what I always felt for him. Love. After we separated he asked "Will you be my girlfriend again." "I would love too" I whispered as I leaned in for another kiss. Once the sun set we went back to my place, we opened the door to see my brother in a wig and makeup that looks like it has been done by a little kid, dancing and sing to Girl just wanna have fun. Thomas and I burst into laughter at the sight of my brother. "Your daughter made me do it" he screamed pointing to the little girl laughing. Marcellette saw me and ran to me and Thomas and jumped on us. "Hi Mommy, Hi Daddy" she said as she hugged both of us. Thomas gave her the book and she loved it. Jordan went to go get cleaned up, and I made dinner while Thomas read Marcellette a story. Finally Marcellette can have a real dad.