The Other Moms

Thomas P.O.V
I waited outside of Marcellette class room because it was the end of the day and I have to take her home. When I was waiting a woman with brown hair and bright green eyes walked up to me. "Hi I'm Lacey. Destiny's mom" she said whilst twirling her hair flirtatiously. It was quite ugly might I add. "Thomas, Marcellette dad" I told her. "Yeah, I know. I think it is great that you are watching Marcellette" she says again trying to sound flirty but failing. "Ah Thanks" I said feeling creeped out because she was getting close. "So I don't see a ring, are you and (Y/N) married or divorce or something" she said
(Y/N) name harshly. She was now right beside me, walking her fingers up my arm making me feel uncomfortable. "Umm well...." I was cut off by the bell ring and Marcellette saw me and Lacey and marched over to us. She grabbed my hand and started dragging me to her cubbies. "That was Destiny mommy. Mommy says she's desperate for attention and try to steal all my classmates daddy's" she said while she got ready. "Well you don't have to worry princess, daddy doesn't like that hideous sea dragon. Mommy the most beautiful, talented, smart, sweet, caring and more women I meet other then grandma" I said looking at Lacey in disgust. Marcellette smiled and asked "When can I meet your mommy, I can't meet mommy's mommy because she's in some place called haven." "You can meet grandma, grandpa and your auntie Ava this weekend if you want" I responded as we walked out if the school. She grind brightly and nodded.

Marcellette P.O.V
I was in class and miss Martin was talking but I was to busy drawing a picture of mommy and daddy getting married. Mommy was in a rainbow dress and was coming out of a pumpkin carriage and dad was in a rainbow suit. I was sitting in the middle in a Tardis dress. When I was done I went to put it on the board that they have for mommy's and daddy's to see our work, the bell rang and I ran out to see daddy and the mean lady Lacey. I ran to daddy and grabbed his hand and brought him him to the cubbies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for Marcellette part I just thought it would be cool to have a little of what she thinks and I didn't write the rest because I'm to lazy to finish.