That Bitch Messed With The Wrong Family

(Y/N) P.O.V
The whole camp was a great experience but now it is time to go home. So me and Thomas are bring all of our bags out. I told Marcellette she can play infront of the cabin while do it so she doesn't get in the way. We were almost done , I took the last bag out and screamed at what I saw. Well didn't see. Thomas came running and asked worriedly "What's wrong, babe." He didn't need to hear my answer when he saw what happened. Marcellette was not anywhere to be seen. "Maybe she's behind the cabin" he said with hope. "WELL GO CHECK" I screamed. He ran to the back of the cabin, as I start to cry. He came back shaking his head ,which made me cry even more. He came and hugged me. "What do you think could happen" I cried. "I don't know, baby, I don't know" he whispered in my ear. Something caught the corner of my eye that was on my bag. I walked to it and pick it up, it was a piece of paper. I gave it to Thomas and told him to read it out louder. "Dear (Y/N)
You may know by now that your dear old Marcellette is gone. That was my doing. If you want her back you have to come to the cabin by oak tree lake with Thomas and we'll talk.
From, The person you stole Thomas from" he read. "That little bitch" I whispered. "Hey it's going to be alright" he said as he kissed my forehead.