Easter As A Family

(Y/N) P.O.V
I woke up at 4:00 am because it's easter. I got changed in my bunny onesies and text Thomas to see if he would cone over, which he agreed too.

Once I was finished, I went to my secret clothes and got the stuff for Easter

Once I was finished, I went to my secret clothes and got the stuff for Easter. I had eggs filled with small toys, stickers and chocolate. I also got a basket and put stuffy, bigger toys and more chocolate. We aren't religious but Marcellette likes easter eggs hunt so why not, I did it as a kid. I went down stairs and started hiding the eggs around the house then I hid the basket in the downstairs bathroom in the shower. After I was finish I went back to my room and checked my phone Thomas said he'd be here at 8:00 so he could watch Marcellette look for the eggs, it was only 5:00 so I went back to bed. I awoke again to my little girl jumping on my bed on her onesies that is like mine.

 I awoke again to my little girl jumping on my bed on her onesies that is like mine

"Mommy, it's Easter come on let's go look for the eggs" she said. " We have to wait for daddy to come over first" I told her. "Daddy is already here" she said as she ran around my room. "Okay let's go than" I said whilst I got out of bed and took my daughter downstairs. Once downstairs I saw my friends, Thomas, Jordan and my dad on the couch with drinks in their hands. Marcellette grabbed her basket and started looking for the bed while I went and sat on Thomas lap. When she was done she came back with two basket. "Mommy can I open the eggs" she asked. I nodded my head and she started opening the eggs to see what's inside. Once she finished we all ate lunch and started watching easter films. That was our day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Easter! Sorry if youy don't celebrate Easter.