Meeting Grandma and Grandpa

(Y/N) P.O.V
Today Thomas, Marcellette and I are going of to Thomas parents house so that Marcellette can meet her grandparents. "Mommy can we go now?" Marcellette asked with excitement. "Yep, go get daddy and we'll get going" I told her. She squealed and ran to get her father.
Time skip to at his parents house
Once were we're there we got out of the car and Thomas rang the doorbell. The door open to reveal a pretty ten year old girl. It was Ava. "Oh my gosh you've grown up so much Ava" I said as I gave her a hug. Once we pulled away she hugged Thomas. "Ava this is Marcellette your niece. Marcellette this is your auntie Ava" Thomas introduced the two girls. They hugged then we entered the house. Tasha came and gave me a hug. "Oh how you've grown (Y/N)" she said as we hug. "Nice seeing you too. Tasha" I said. After we hugged Mark came and gave me hug. "Let's eat" Tasha said. We sat at the table {Tasha and Mark at the end of the table, Thomas abd Ava beside each other, and Marcellette and I on the other side} and the food was placed on the table. "I made mash potatoes, chicken and salad. Thomas said it was Marcellette favourite" Tasha said. "It is my favourite grandma, Thank you" Marcellette said. "Your welcome"Tasha said and we started eating the food. After dinner we had desert. Then Marcellette and Ava went to go play upstairs while Mark, Tasha, Thomas and I talked. That's how the rest of the night went.
--------------------------------------
Sorry it is short but I didn't know what else to do and I'm running out of ideas. So if you have any ideas if were you want the story to go tell me and I'll figure something out. It would be a big help is if you could. Thank you.
                -The Crazy Fangirl