Childish Family

Thomas P.O.V
Once we got home Marcellette wanted to have a tea party with me. When I told her I would play with her, she ran and grabbed a flower crown and wings. "Daddy, Daddy can you put the flower crown like in the picture. I also want you to be a man fairy" she declared. "What picture" I asked. "When you let me watch Tv while you were taking a nap yesterday I was watching the episode of Doctor Who that you were in and stopped it when it said your name. Than I used your IPad and looked at photos and found one with a flower crown" she stated like it was obvious. I put on the flower crown and wings and sat at the table with the stuffed animals and the doctor who stuffy I bought her. "Everyone this is daddy. Daddy this is Doctor, Penny, Tom, Carl, and Mac" she said while pointing at each the Doctor, a penguin, a turtle, a cat with a bow tie and a monkey. I sit there and she looks at me disappointed and comes to me and says "Daddy, your supposed to shake their hands." I sigh and get up and shake there hands. After a while of playing I got pretty into it.
(Y/N) P.O.V
I got home earlier then I was supposed to and went inside. I was looking for Thomas and Marcellette but couldn't find them. I finally went to Marcellette room to see her and Thomas having a tea party. "More tea Doctor" Thomas asked whilst pouring fake tea into the doctor's cup. "I see, I've been replaced" I said. Thomas and Marcellette face snapped to look at me and he said "You can be my queen" he said as him and Marcellette came and gave me a hug. "I missed you" they both said at the same time. "Mommy come play tea party, you can be daddy's king" Marcellette asked. "Of course, I'll play" I told her and went to go play. We played tea party for the rest of the afternoon.