Mommy and me

(Y/N) P.O.V
After last night Thomas saw his old friends, so today he is going to go fishing with them. Before he left he told me about this thing they do at the camp called mommy and me. It's a time where they have a bunch of activities to choose from and you do it with your daughter or son. He said I should take Marcellette so I was. We got ready and found are way to the schedule area where they have the activity schedule and everything they offer. "Hey pumpkin what do you want to do together. They have knitting, present from nature, swimming, painting pine cones and sports" I asked Marcellette. "I wanna do present from nature" she said. I nodded my head and we headed to the stone circle cabin. We found are way with a map they give out. We got there and to my surprise I say somebody I didn't expect in a worker outfit. "Mommy it's the scary lady" Marcellette said as she hide behind me. Roxanne walked up to me and said "Before you anything I lied. I'm not getting married and I don't have a fiancé. I work here and I still want Thomas so watch your back because you have competition." She bumped into my shoulder as she walked by. I picked Marcellette up and brought her to a table. A lady who looked in around forty came over and said "Hi, welcome to mommy and me present from nature. So in front of you, you have sticks, pine cones, acorns and other stuff from nature. It's your jobs to make a gift for someone special." After she said that she left to go help other people. We had everything she said plus a hot glue gun, some marks and crayons, paint and scissors. "What do you want to make and for who" I asked Marcellette. I wanna make a sonic screwdriver for daddy" she yelled as she started getting the stuff she wanted to use. She came back with a medium size stick, an acorn and a very small rock. "Okay what do you want me to do" I asked. " I'm going to paint everything after you are going to glue the rock in the middle of the stick and the acorn at the top" she said. Some times she like an adult. I put the paint she asked for and she started painting the stick and small rock sliver and the acorn blue. Once we were done I glued everything and we left. We got to the cabin and Thomas was a sleep on the couch. "Daddy look what me and mommy made you" Marcellette yelled as she went and jumped on her father. She gave him the gift, plus a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, it's a beautiful sonic screwdriver, but don't you think mommy is even prettier. Let's tickle her" he said he stood up with her in his arms and started walking towards me. I screamed and started running and they followed. The rest of my afternoon spent running and hiding.