Shinjitsu

DISClAIMER: I Do Not own Naruto. I only own my OCs like Kana and the plot line of this book.

Author's Note: Cue this music when you reach Naruto's Point of View!
P.S - Shinjitsu means Truth.
--------
Recap:

"Karuma," the older Naruto hissed, "Back down." Karuma glanced at him with wide eyes as he turned back to the memory with a closed off expression. Karuma returned his gaze to the bandaged man.
"Danzo..."

--------------
Karuma's Point Of View

The room was eerily silent as Karuma and Naruto glared at the dark haired council member. Unlike Naruto, though, Karuma was already stalking toward the man. This time, Naruto's hand lashed out and caught Karuma's arm in an iron grip. Karuma's eyes widened slightly as he looked at the blonde. That was when he realized just how upsetting it was for Naruto to see this man. His original memories of Danzō were only amplified but the fake ones. Naruto's gaze burned like an inferno.

"Karuma." Naruto growled, "What did I just tell you?" Karuma's eyes narrowed.

"Who do you think you are? Watch the way you talk to me." He snapped, and Naruto's eyes flashed. In a second, Naruto face was inches away from Karuma's, his other hand wrapped around Karuma's throat. Karuma's lip curled in a snarl as he glared at the blonde Kitsune. Much as he hated to admit it, when Naruto was in this form, his strength rivaled Karuma's own.

"I'm warning you," Naruto spat, "Don't interfere." Then, just as quickly as he'd come, Naruto was gone and back in his original position with his burning gaze directed at Danzō. Karuma clenched his fists as he bared his teeth, seething.

"Was the mission successful?" Karuma turned his head to find Danzō speaking to the younger Naruto. The younger Naruto nodded.

"Yes, Hokage-sama. I was able to retrieve the scrolls." He said, and Danzō grinned.

"Great. I have another mission for you." Danzō produced a scroll from his desk and passed it to Naruto, who caught it with lightning speed.

"I want you to track down a group of missing nins that were spotted near the border." Little Naruto nodded before he disappeared. Soon, Karuma and Naruto were gone too.

------------
Naruto's Point Of View

Naruto's blood was still boiling when they were thrown into another memory. It had taken everything in him to not kill that man, and Karuma hadn't helped at all.

Looking around, Naruto found himself in a dark room. He couldn't find Karuma. Panic began to rise in him...where was that overgrown furball? Naruto noticed that his tails were whipping around frantically, and his ears pressed against his hair. Naruto cursed and slammed his hand against the ground as he fell. The emotions he'd barely repressed came crashing down as he fell to his knees. Tears fell from his eyes, and his shoulders shook. Sobs echoed in the room as Naruto released the he'd suppressed for so long.

After a while, Naruto stood up. Sucking in a shaky breath, Naruto began to look for Karuma.

"K-Karuma?" Naruto realized he couldn't see anything...or rather, there was nothing there. He took a step forward, his hand feeling for anything as he blindly walked through the darkness.