Chapter Forty-Eight

Emma groaned tiredly, her body ached and her left hand was trapped between Regina's thighs, two of her fingers still inside of her. She smirked, knowing that when Regina woke up, she's be questioning her as to why she still had her fingers inside of her.

It was still dark out, but she could almost feel the dawn approaching. After they had fucked for hours on an end, in every single way, they had exhausted each other to the point where Emma couldn't even remember falling asleep. Every inch of her body was deliciously sore and she was pretty sure she had bruises from when Regina had taken her at the top of the stairs. She was pretty sure that it had never been as intense before between them, at least it felt that way.

Emma nuzzled her nose against the side of Regina's head, smiling as she murmured sleepily, her eyes fluttering open slowly. Emma kissed over her cheek, her nose, her furrowed brow before she kissed her on the lips, waking her up in the best possible way.

"Emma, you still have your fingers inside of me," she whispered, a hint of surprise in her sleepy voice. "Did we fall asleep in the middle—"

"We did," Emma chuckled. "I can't believe we fell asleep."

"I can't believe you fell asleep with your fingers still inside of me," Regina tittered. "Mmm, what a wonderful way to wake up though, darling."

Emma moaned as she flexed her fingers inside of her as she spread her legs with ease. Regina grasped at her neck, pulling her in for a deep kiss, her hips rolling, urging Emma to move her fingers. Emma groaned as she shifted on the bed, sliding her fingers out of her cunt slowly before driving them back in. With every thrust, Regina was moaning and gasping into her mouth. Emma knew she was feeling more than just a little tender and she was being as gentle as she could manage in that moment.

Regina placed a hand over hers, stilling her as their lips broke apart. "Emma, go slower, please."

"Am I hurting you?"

"Just a little," she whispered breathlessly. "Don't stop."

Emma kissed her once more before moving to lay between her legs. She ever so slowly pulled her fingers out and slid them into her mouth, sucking them clean and moaning at the taste of Regina on her lips and tongue. She lightly licked the length of her, eliciting a breathy squeal from Regina. She spread her with her fingers, licking over her again, her tongue dipping just inside her tender hole.

"Oh, Emma!"

Whether it was because of their marathon sex that left them both sated and sore or because of the way she'd woken up, Regina came at the second dip of Emma's tongue inside of her. Emma smirked, licking over her once more, drinking in the taste of her cum as it trickled out from inside of her.

"Emma, please," Regina whispered, sliding her fingers into her hair and gently easing her away. "I don't think I can handle any more."

Emma smiled up at her, knowing that she couldn't even despite the fact that she wanted more, she just couldn't handle it. She crawled back up her body, dropping loving kisses against her warm flesh along the way. She moved to lay back down next to her, her fingers dancing over her abdomen lightly.

Her mind drifted to thoughts of getting married and how she wanted to call Regina her wife more than anything. Sure, they were together and living together and Regina was a part of her family as she was with hers, but there was just something about it being official, about having that stupid little paper to prove that they were committed to one another. Now that she'd been given the all clear—and had taken advantage of it fully already—she wanted the wedding to happen, sooner rather than later.