Surprise visit.

Niall's pov
1 month later.

Jade's birthday is coming up and I want to be with her. As her parents know about us talking and there helping me surprise her.

Her birthday is Friday and today is Wednesday so I'm leaving today and I'm staying at a hotel then staying at Jade's on Friday till Sunday. I haven't told the boys because they don't know about Jade so they think I'm visiting family.

Jade's pov
2 days later

"Happy birthday darling!" My mum and dad said early in the morning. I want to spend as much time as I can with my parents this morning because they have to go somewhere till Sunday evening.

In the afternoon I was scrolling through Facebook when there was a knock at the door. When I opened it Niall was stood there with a balloon.

"Happy birthday Jade" Niall said as I stood their still shocked at the fact that he was here.

"Niall!" I shouted and hugged him. "I can't believe it's you, how did you know where I live?" I asked him.

"You parents may have helped me plan this?" He said as I let him in.

When we sat on the sofa Niall handed me too wrapped gifts.

"For you ma lady" he said and I laughed.

"Thank you sir" I replied.

"The first present was a Niall bear so it will feel like he's always there. When I opened the second one I was shocked it was a silver J necklace.

"Niall, it's beautiful" I said.

"Just like you" he said before our lips touched.