Caught out

Jade's pov.

When we got to prom i was really excited we got out of the car and walked inside. Louis and Katie went of to dance so me and Niall went to get a drink.

Half way through the night me and Niall were talking about random stuff when best song ever came on.

"Would you like to dance miss Potter" Niall said and held out his hand.

"It would me an honor Mr Horan" I said and took his hand and went to dance next to Katie and Louis.

"Is it strange when you hear you own song?" I asked Niall randomly.

"Sometimes but I get use to it" he said suddenly the music stopped.

"Everyone Jade Potter's boyfriend isn't called Rob and his cousin isn't called Alfred" Charlie said from behind us.

"Get ready to run" Niall whispered to me and held my hand.

"Who are the then?" Katie said.

"It's really Niall Horan and Louis Tomlimson from One direction" Charlie said and pulled of their wigs.

"Run for it!" Louis yelled as we ran away from millions of screaming girls. When we got outside it was surrounded with paparazzi but we managed to get to Niall's car and we drove back to my house.

When we got to mine we ran inside and my mum was sat with her arms crossed looking at the news it was a picture of me and Niall kissing Charlie must of took it once and then pretend like she didn't know. The news headline read: Niall Horan secretly dating Jade Potter.

"When were you going to tell me you are dating?" Mum asked me and Niall.

We were going to tell you but I didn't want you to over react or tell anyone that could tell the news" I said

"We are really sorry Sally we should have told you so you didn't find out like this?" Niall said.

"it's ok and Jade I would never tell any one of you didn't want me to" I just want both of you to be happy" mum said and hugged us both.

"Well tonight was eventful" Louis said and we laughed.