The end

Jade's pov.

When we got to New York Carter and Joe went to there new flat and I went to the college which is near their flat. When I got their I showed me to my dorm and I met my new roommate called Demi who's really nice.

4 years later.

When we all graduated from college me, Joe and  Carter went back to England and Demi decided to come with us.

When we got of the plane Niall was waiting in the airport when he saw me he ran up to me and I kissed him.

"Missed me huh?" Niall said and chuckled.

"Of course I did" I said as we all left the airport.

Niall drove us to a restaurant and inside were Louis, Katie, Harry, Liam and our parents.

"Welcome back!" They all shouted at they same as me, Joe and Carter hugged our parents then Louis thought it would be a good idea to jump on my back but it failed and we fell on the floor.

"Jade!" Louis yelled and he hugged me then Harry and Liam decided to join in.

"I missed you guys" I told them.

"We missed you too" Liam said.

"But I missed you the most" Niall said like a child and we all laughed.

"Hey don't forgot she's my best friend too" Katie said and the boys let go.

"Ok you can have your girl hug now babe" Louis said.

"I missed you" we said at the same time.

"I have something I would like to ask Jade" Niall said to everyone and he walked up to me.

"Jade we have known each other for 6 years now and whenever I see your face or I get a text from you I feel so lucky because I found someone like you and we got through long distance and we can get through anything. This is probably the scariest thing I will ever do but I want to ask you. Will you be Mrs Horan?" Niall said on one knee.

"Omg yes Niall" I said and he put the ring on my finger and everyone cheered.

"I love you so much" he said.

"I love you more" I said.

"Not possible" he told me and we kissed.

This was my story of the Skype called and it changed my life.

Authors note.

That's the end of the story guys sorry if the ending was rubbish but I started to run out of ideas.