The fun weekend

Jade's pov
Friday night.

This has been the best birthday ever. When we got home it was late so we decided to go to bed Niall is staying in the guessed room like he promised my parents he would so I said goodnight and went to my room.
Saturday

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my bedroom door.

"Coming in" I said and Niall entered with a plate of pancakes. He was wearing gray jogging bottoms and a white tank top he looked hot.

"Morning princess I bring food" he said and gave me the plate. "I already ate" he told me.

"Thank you my good sir" I said before eating my breakfast. "What do you wanna do today?" I asked him.

"I was thinking you could show me your favourite places to go" he said.

"Sure let's get ready and we can go" I said and Niall went back to the guessed room to get changed.
A few minutes later we went into town to the first place which was the music store. Niall was wearing a brown wig and fake glasses so no one would recognise him.

When we got to the store I found a poster of Niall.

"Hey does this boy look familiar to you?" I said to him.

"Nope never seen him before" he told me and we started laughing then we went to my second place Starbucks.

A few hours later

After spending all day in town I decided to surprise Niall by going to Nando's because he loves it there.

"We here" I said as he removed the blindfold I made him wear and I waited for his reaction.

"Yay Nando's your the best girlfriend ever!" He yelled with happiness and kissed my cheek while I laughed at his excitement. After Nando's we went home.

Sunday

On Sunday morning we decided to stay in.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Niall said in the afternoon.

"Yeah what movie?" I asked him as he looked at my dvd's.

"What about the fault in our stars?" He said.

"Yes that my favourite" I tell him and I put it in the dvd player.

Niall's pov.

Halfway through the movie I looked over at Jade to see that she had fallen asleep on my shoulder. She's so beautiful even when's she's sleeping how did I become so lucky? After getting the blanket that was next to me I put it over us and fell asleep too.

I woke up just after Jade and saw her parents smiling at us.

"Hello sleepy heads" her dad said and he chuckled.

"Hi" Jade said till half asleep.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Potter it's a pleasure to meet you in person" I said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Niall please call us Sally and Dave" her mum said.

"Ok well its getting late so I better get going" I said then I turned to face Jade.

"Drive safe" Jade said to me as I hugged her.

"I will, I'll miss you" I tell her.

"I'll miss you too, don't forget to Skype tomorrow" she said.

"I won't. Bye Bear" I said (that's my nickname for her).

"Bye Nialler" she said and I left. When I got outside I got a text from Jade.

From: Jade the bear
I love you X

I smiled and text her back.

To: Jade the bear
I love you too X.

Then I started to drive home.