Niall and Louis day.

Jade's pov.
2 months later.

Today Niall and Louis are coming to visit but only for the day to get my mind of the fact that Mum and Dad are now divorced and I haven't seen Dad since.

When I heard a knock on the door I ran downstairs and opened it.

"Tomlinson!" I yelled and Hugged Louis.

"Potter!" He yelled back.

"Hey have you forgotten about me already?" Niall said from behind Louis.

"Wait your turn Horan" Louis said making me laugh as I hugged Niall.

"I could never forget you Nialler" I said.

"I could never forget you ever Bear" Niall said and I gave him a quick kiss.

When we got inside Mum gave Niall a hug.

"Hello Niall" she said I'm glad they get on.

"Hello Sally it's nice to see you again" Niall said.

"Mum this is Louis" I said and she pulled him in to a hugged and Louis hugged back.

"Nice to meet you Louis I'm Sally" she said.

"It's nice to meet you" Louis said them Mum left.

"So what do you want to do?" Niall asked us.

"Well it's a nice day how about we go to the carnival?" I said and they agreed.  Niall put on his brown wig and glasses and Louis put on a black wig and a fake mustache which I laughed at.

We went on all the rides including the scary ones then we decided to play some games which I sucked at.

"I won" Niall said and me and Louis clapped as Niall took a bow.

"Yay" me and Louis said at the same time and Niall handed me a giant toy Panda as there my favourite animal.

"For you"he said.

"I love it" I said and we kissed.

"So cute" Louis said and we went home.

When we got home we had dinner and then they had to go. I'm going to miss them but they promised to Skype tomorrow.
It was the best day ever.