Prom part 1

Jade's pov.
1 month later

A month later me, Katie and Carter are sat in my house with Niall and Louis.

"So what are you doing when you leave school in a few months?" Louis asked us.

"I want to study fashion" Katie said.

"I want to do art" Carter said.

"What about you Jade?" Niall asked me.

"I applied for a performing arts college in new York. I have the audition a few days after prom night" I told him.

"That's amazing where is the audition?" Louis asked me.

"Here at school so I can Invite friends and family so your all invited if you want to come" I said.

"Of course me and Niall will come" Louis said.

"Your going to be great" Niall said then Niall and Louis put on there wigs and we went out.

We had just gone to Starbucks and we were laughing when we saw Charlie.

"Hey losers who are your friends?" She said.

"Hello I'm Jade's boyfriend Rob and this is my cousin Alfred" Niall said in a fake Spanish accent.

"Really? Hade never mentioned you" she said. "Will you all be going to prom then?" She asked us.

"I dont" before I could finish Louis interrupted.

"Of course we will" he said in a Spanish accent then Charlie walked of.

"Why did you say yes to  prom?" I asked Louis.

"Because it will be fun" he said.

"Plus you should go I never went to mine so I want the experience" Niall said.

"Fine only because you will be there" I said and kissed Niall.