Secrets reviled-Louis

Jade's pov

I got to my room and went on Skype I needed to talk to Niall and luckily he was online.

"Hey what's wrong?" Niall asked me when he saw me crying.

"My dad he's been having an affair with Charlie's mum since my mum was pregnant with me and there getting a divorce" I told him.

"Jade I'm so sorry it will get easier I wish I was there to hug you right now" he said.

"I have the next best thing" I said as I grabbed the bear that he got me for my birthday.

"Aww Bear having a hug with a bear what could be cuter?" Niall said and I laughed.

"Yay there's that smile" he said and then someone came in.

"Mate I'm ordering food since the others are out what do you want? Jade? Is that you?" Louis said when he saw me.

"Hi Louis" I said.

"Wait how do you know Jade" Niall asked Louis.

"We met in town at a one direction stall today" Louis told him.

"I'm so sorry Niall should of told you" I said.

"It's fine your still my bear" he said and I smiled.

"So how do you know each other?" Louis asked us.

"It's a funny story I accidentally Skyped Niall instead of my friend" I explained.

"We've been talking for months and I didn't go to see my family I went to visit Jade and we have just started dating" Niall said."I'm sorry Lou I should have told you but I just wanted my own friend"
"I understand so no one knows" Louis said.

"Only you and my parents" I said

"Can I please be your best friend too Jade I promise not to tell and keep it a secret pretty pleasssse?" Louis asked me.

"Of course you can Lou" I said.

"Yay! Thank you, thank you, thank you" Louis said and me and Niall laughed at him dancing like a kid who's had too much sugar then we just talked.