Prom part 2

Jade's pov
1 week later.

Tonight is the prom and me and Katie are at mine getting ready. Louis and Niall are picking us up and we're meeting Carter and his date there.

We put on our dresses and started on make up and hair. My dress was short and blue and Katie's was long and purple we then heard a knock at the front door.

Niall's pov.

Me and Louis are on our way to pick up the girls for prom and we have our wigs on so hopefully no one will notice us. Louis really likes Katie and is going to ask her out tonight.

When we got to Jade's house her mum opened the door.

"Hello boys you look so smart" she said and let us in. Jade and I haven't told her we're dating yet so she thinks we're just going as friends then the girls walked in and Jade looked stunning.

"My little girl is all grown up" her mum said before we left.

"You looking amazing" I told her as we got in the car.

"Thanks you look very handsome" she told me as we made our way to prom.

Louis' pov.

Katie looks amazing tonight just like every other day I see her.

"You look beautiful" I said to her and she blushed.

"Thanks you look great as well" she told me. I like her so much I have to ask her out before its too late.

"Um.. Katie can I ask you something?" I asked her nervously.

"Sure Lou" she said.

"I really like you a lot and I love being around you so tonight instead of going to prom as friends would you go to prom as my date?" I asked her.

"Of course I will" she told me this is going to be the best night ever.