Meeting Louis

Jade's pov

Today is Monday and school is having an inset day which means  no school for me so I decided to go into town. It was hot today so I put on shorts and a crop top.

When I got into town I saw there was a market and there was a whole stall of one direction stuff so I went to have a look. I found a Louis Tomlinson keyring and picked it up.

"Great choice" a voice said from behind me. I turned round and their stood the Louis Tomlinson.

"Thanks but you only say that because it's you on it" I joked and he laughed.

"Well what can I say I'm fabulous" he said. "here let me buy that for you" he added.

"No I can't let you do that" I said.

"Please I insist" he said so I let him.

"Thanks I'm Jade by the way" I told him.

"I'm Louis but you already know that" he said and we shook hands then I left. I decided not to say anything about this because I will probably never see Louis again.

Louis' pov.

Jade was so funny and cute. I turned round to ask her for her number but she was gone. Maybe I'll see her again soon.

Jade's pov.

When I got home I saw there were lots of bags and suitcases outside and I heard my parents shouting at each other and I started to worry because they never argue.