Secrets reviled. Katie and Carter

Jade's pov.

The next day I got ready for school and met Katie and Carter by my locker and we decided to talk about what we want to do when we leave school.

"So what do you guys want to do when we leave?" Katie asked me and Carter.

"Not sure yet" Carter said then they looked at me.

"I was thinking of going to a performing arts college what about you?" I asked Katie.

"I might go to college and study fashion" she said. As we finished talking Charlie walked up to us.

"What do you want?" Katie snapped at her.

"I just wanted to tell Jade that I know your dad had an affair with my mum" she said.

"So who cares if you know?" I said.

"You because I can tell you that your dad probably Never loved you" she said then walked of.

After school I went to my bedroom.  When Niall Skyped me I laughed at his username as someone must have changed it. It now was Niall the sexy blonde. I answered the call still laughing.

"Hey what are you laughing at?" Niall asked me.

"Have you not seen your Skype username?" I asked him.

"No what is it?" He asked me.

"It's now Niall the sexy blonde. It's true" I said and he laughed.

"Louis come here" he said.

"What's up? Hi Jade" Louis said.

"Did you change my Skype name to Niall the sexy blonde? " Niall asked him.

"Maybe maybe not" Louis said then my door opened.

"Hey your mum let us in- Omg" Carter said when he saw my laptop screen.

"Please don't freak out" I said to him and Katie.

"That's Niall and Louis from One direction" Carter said.

"Can you please tell us what's going on" Katie said.

"Ok so months ago I was meant to Skype Katie but accidentally Skyped Niall and we got talking and we became friends and now we're dating and we decided to keep all of this a secret then a few weeks ago Louis found out please don't tell anyone" I explained.

"This is insane" Carter said.

"Why couldn't you tell us? You know we don't share each other secrets" Katie said.

"Because this is a huge secret and I thought you would both freak out and I thought you might now what to be my friends anymore" I told her.

"Jade we have been your best friends for years and I have known you since preschool something like this won't make us hate you" she said and we had a group hug.

"We would never stop you from being friends" Niall said then we just talked and I watched my 4 best friends become friends with each other.