F**k School

Scorpio's POV

The bell rings. Not the alarm bell, not the school bell, but the starting bell--and that's the best part of this entire day, to add to the excitement in the arena.

A great 'bong' reverberates around the walls of the entire hall--and that's when all hell breaks loose. A guy in front of me swiftly swings a punch--a cross punch, a move so familiar that I can recognize the way the fist is folded when it is being aimed towards yours truly--at me, but I immediately dodge it with ease.

'Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.'

The sarcasm floods through my mind as I let out a smirk dance on my lips, while continuing my effortless stream of avoiding every attempt at a attack by my attacker.

Jab, hook, uppercut--punches brought so quickly, but it's a shame that they're so predictable. It's easy to read the poor guy, finding out his fighting pattern and avoiding them near gracefully.

'Amateur'

I roll my eyes, and cover-up one of his attacks. I see the fear flood in his eyes as I return his pathetic favors with a bolo and an uppercut, aimed towards his stomach. He then let out a whimper of pain.

'Fool, he's far too weak.'

I take this as an advantage and step up my game. Changing from defense to offense, I start to throw power punches at him more frequently and fiercely.

He's eyes shoots wide open with fear. He steps back and cover himself up like a wimp, but he isn't able to block every punches, I punch his face, shoulder, stomach. Both of us are sweating and breathing heavily with exhaustion, I watch as his body is growing limp under my attacks, like he is about to collapse. I swing another cross punch his face with all of the power I've left, he let out a scream in pain. He closes his eyes and falls limp on the floor.

"1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10! KNOCK OUT!"

The crowd goes crazy, all are surprised by the fact that a 17-year-old female actually knocked out a built, adult male. I smirk with pride as the audience throws me flowers and coins at the arena and cheer for me. I go to the backstage and meet my coach.

"That was an awesome fight, Scorp! Good job." says Lupus, my coach.

"Lupus, next time, find me some better boxers to fight with, alright? This one is too easy." I complain while taking off my boxing gloves.

"Scorpio, don't be so full of yourself. There must be someone out there who's stronger than you." says Lupus, he puts his hands on his hips like a father is scolding his child.

"Then I need to be even stronger." I reply in a serious tone.

Lupus rolls his eyes at me and snorts, I notice it so I return him a death glare.

"Anyway, it's early in the morning. Don't you have school today?" he asks,

"I don't give a damn about school. I'm gonna be a bartender and work at Orion's anyway." I respond and take a sip of the ice cold water,

"Then why did Orion send you to Zodiac High in the first place?" he asks,

"It was not Orion's idea, it's Hydra's." I correct him,

"Oh, she's Orion's wife, right?" says Lupus.

"And my step-mother." I add, taking another sip of water.

"Anyway! Your head master may let you ditching classes in ZH, but I'm not letting you to ditch MY boxing training in MY arena, alright?" says Lupus,

"Less talking, more training, coach." I reply him with a smirk. I drink up my bottle of water and grab my boxing gloves, ignoring the brain-freeze in my head, I run towards the training room.

Aquarius's POV

Okay, why do we have to go to Math class? I just don't understand! All of these stupid formulas will not be useful to us at any point of life after we graduated anyway. So why do we have to learn them? It's not like one day if I walk into a McDonald's and the menu will write something like:

"A burger, an apple pie and a pack of fries are prized $(x+2), $(2y=1) and $(x - y =3.5) respectively, what is the prize of the burger?"

Sigh, highschool... The most questionable stage of life...

I sigh with boredom as the teacher is writing some unknown language from outer space on the whiteboard. I can't listen to any word she says because my brain shuts itself off, making me soak into the little imaginary world of mine. In that world, everyone is partying and having fun, who doesn't like that?

"Aquarius, can you come out and show us your answer on question 13?"

Reality hits me. I blink with confusion as the teacher sighs and frown.

"Ms. Douce, let me answer this question." a male next to me stands up and volunteers,

"Great, a volunteer! It's all yours, Cap." Ms. Douce says delightfully,

"Please, call me Capricorn..." he claims.

I watch confusingly as Capricorn write some numbers and symbols on the whiteboard.

"Correct! Good job, Cap!" Ms. Douce complimented.

"It's CAPRICORN!"

"Whoa whoa whoa, chill out dude, Ms. Douce is just trying to be friendly..." I whisper loudly as I'm trying to calm him down.

Capricorn sighs in frustration. He turned around and apologizes to Ms. Douce.

"Thanks for the save, by the way." I thank as Capricorn returned to his seat,

"Don't mention it." he replies simply,

"Also, have you seen Scorpio? I haven't seen her this morning." I ask,

"She's probably sleeping in her dorm. Or, she fled from school." he says,

"Again? Man! I wish she'd let me go with her! I mean we're best friends! Why does she have to hide it from us?" I complain,

"She's Scorpio, and she likes keeping secrets. If you're her best friend, you should've known that." says Capricorn,

"But what is she hiding though!?"

"Aquarius, keep it down!"

"Boys! Don't talk during class!" the teacher scolds us.

Capricorn and I immediately shut up and focus back on the subject. Capricorn shot me a glare from the other side and all I can do is return him with an awkward laugh, making him rolls his eyes.

But he's right, even though I've known Scorpio since the first day of highschool, I barely know anything about her! She's like a mist of mystery herself! Why? What's she hiding?

"Aquarius, no daydreaming..."

"Cap, in trying to think!"

"DO NOT CALL ME 'CAP'!!!"

"Oh... we're in big trouble..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm sorry for the long hold, I'm focusing on my other book lately, so yeah, that's that.

Also, thank you thefabulousbri for helping me to write this.

I hope guys enjoyed this chapter!

Ciao!