Aqua has a Crush~

Aquarius's POV

It is break time. I quickly pack up my stuff and leave the classroom. The next class is Computer Technology, my favorite class of all time.

At the end of the hallway, I see there is a opened black locker, behind the locker is a girl with pitch black hair, and I know who she is.

"Hey Scorpio! Haven't seen you this entire morning! Where have you been?" I yelled. Within seconds, the girl faces me, half of her pale face is covered by her bang, making her looks like a ghost. As if her green eyes glow in the dark, she shoot me a deadly glare.

Classic Scorpio.

"Aw c'mon, don't look at me like that! You had a bad day?" I laugh,

She slams the locker close, a loud bang reverberates in the corridor. "Aquarius, for the last time, do not yell my name! Especially in the public!" she scolds. Her hands ball into two hard fists, you can see her nail are digging into her skin.

"I'm sorry then, geez..." I murmur.

Scorpio rolls her eyes and walks away. Everyone in the hallway backs away when she passes by them, because you gotta admit, Scorpio can be super intimidating if she's in a bad mood.

I hurriedly follow her. "Seriously, what happened?"

"Got beaten up by a box fighter, happy now?" she growls,

"You? Got beaten up? You look fine!"

She goes outside and stops. "Do you think this is fine?" she slowly brushes away her bang that was covering her face, revealing a swollen black eye.

"Ouch." I shudder, "That must be painful."

"Hurts like hell." she mutters. She lets down her bang so it can cover the eye.

Sooner, we go to the library. Scorpio never likes to go there, but I promised to meet Capricorn. So she just have to deal with it.

Our school's library is very large. Wait, that's an understatement... It is GINORMOUS. The building is cube shaped, has three stories, each floor has over 70 bookshelves, 50 desks and chairs at the ground floor, and a roof top with dozens of tables! The walls are covered with glass and wall plants, with a sky light at the roof. 

Aw man, I can be a tour guild! XD

Welp, if I'm a bookworm, I'd love to go there. But I'm not. However, Capricorn is a bookworm so I guess that explains why we're here.

Seriously though, imagine the the electricity bill in Summer, no wonder our school feed is so dang expensive. X(

We walk through the glass door and the cool air of conditioning blow into our face like a blizzard. We go to the center of the building just to find Capricorn is studying with Virgo.

I can sense love is in the air! Insert smirk. ;3

"Hey Virgo, how you doin'?" I grin,

"Oh hi, Aquarius. Nothing much, just reading and stuff." she replies.

"I thought we're here to look for Capricorn. Oh well, sorry for interrupting your date." says Scorpio,

A light shade of pink flows on Virgo's face, "It's not a date, Scorpio. Capricorn, say something!"

He doesn't respond. He is typing furiously at the notebook, the sound of tapping rings like a rain. His eyes are lock on the screen, his eyeballs move as he goes.

I lightly tap on his shoulder. No response. I chuckle quietly and sneak behind him.

"Uh, Aquarius? What are you doing?" Scorpio asks.

I do a hand gesture to tell her to be quiet. I do some silly faces and gestures behind Capricorn back, peek-ka-boo, goldfish face, chicken dance (with no music), Virgo giggles a little from my crazy acts, even Scorpio smirked ever so slightly. But he still doesn't move a budge.

I don't have time to wait for his response! So I knocked on his head a few times, "Hello! Earth to Capricorn! The aliens are attacking the Aquarius headquarters! We need your help! Over!"

I do a girl scream just to make it sounds more realistic, but I have to do it quietly cause this is a library and all. :P

Well, you must be thinking that will do something! Guess what!? He just doesn't move! IS HE A STATUE OR HIS SOUL WAS ABDUCTED BY ALIENS!?!?!?

"Hi Aquarius! I didn't expect to see you here!"

I look around as I hear that silvery and honeyed voice. The moment I see her, as if I saw a ghost, I jump at surprise and and fall backwards.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay!?"

A breeze of jasmine aroma blow into me, its narcotic scent wakes my senses. A hand reaches out to me. I doubtfully hold it and, Holy Notch, you won't believe how good it feels.

It is soft and gentle, but firm enough to not let me fall. I slowly get up as it pulls me closer to its owner.

"Are you okay? Did you hurt?" Through the light, her golden blond hair flows down her shoulder like a piece of silk. A pair of sapphire blue eyes twinkle and lock into mine.

I find myself froze in place. I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do. My heart starts to pulse faster and faster, pumping a rush of heat to flows on my face, as if it is burning. Am I blushing?

"Aquarius? Aquarius? Hello? Dude! Snap out of it!"

I quickly wake up from my fantasies, only to realize Scorpio is glaring at me, her hands are on her hips and frown spread across her face in disapproval. While Virgo is giving me a weird look, Capricorn is still working.

At first, I am confused. I then look over to the front. I nearly stop breathing when I see the person who is holding my hand,

Libra...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note

First, I need a bag to vomit.

I TOLD YOU, I'M TERRIBLE AT WRITING ROMANCE!!!!!

DO GUYS SERIOUSLY LOOK AT THEIR CRUSHES LIKE THAT!? I HAVE NO FREAKIN' IDEA!

*growls* I hate my life...

Tell me what you think in the comments! Because I need some serious help on understanding romance. It's fine to tell me this chapter sucks, I need honest (and constructive) replies.

Anyways, I'll update this book as soon as I can, cause I'm currently in a 'Zodiac High' mood. So yeah, more chapters will be expected in the coming summer.

See you all later, bye! :D