Who's up for a PARTY!?

Aquarius's POV

I've been thinking long and hard after Pisces offered her help to pair me up with Libra. I still can't decide whether I want to do this or not. I thought 9 hours of school was enough for me to think, but it's not.

Through this entire day, I couldn't pay attention to almost anything, I was too busy listing out as many pros and cons as I can, if I accept her offer.

Pro, Pisces is Libra's best friend so I have a high possibility to success.

Con, getting help from Pisces is basically cheating in the love game! Shouldn't I be the one who try to win Libra's heart, not Pisces?

Plus, I'm gonna get lots of hate from the Libra fanclub. (yes, it's a thing)

Ugh! Aquarius, why do you have to make things so complicated!?!?!?

I sigh as I walk back to the the boy's dorm. The sky is pretty damn dark when I get back. Today's a rough day.

The moment I enter my room, I'm immediately greet by my roommate, Aries. "Hey Aquarius, what's up?"

I sigh and collapse on my bed, "The sky?"

"Bad joke, Aquarius. Bad joke." he shakes his head in disagreement.

I let out another sigh in frustration. Trying my best to relief myself from this whole 'Pisces cupid' plan, I hang upside down from the edge of my bed and look around. You know what they say, 'look things with a new angle'.

Even when I'm upside down, I can see he is packing up his bag. I can't see what's in there though. He even takes a leather jacket from the closet. Is he going out tonight?

"Hey Aries!" I cry, "You're not going out, are you? It's like, 9 at night."

He looks back at me and smirks, "Yeah, I'm going to Gemini's."

"For what?"

"Netflix, chilling with the bros, maybe some snacks and some games. Party stuff, I dunno. Gemini has it covered anyway."

Oh. My. Notch. They're throwing a party without me!? I'm so going there!

Guys, I know Gemini usually seems to be a cold-hearted, snobby son of a bitch, but trust me, he's a totally different person in parties.

Also, didn't I tell you Gemini's parties are always the best?

"Who else are going to be there?" I ask curiously,

He looks up and counts, "Let's see, me, Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius and Taurus."

Wow, so many Fire House members tonight. And, two girls!?

"Wait, aren't girls not allowed in the boy's dorm? How are Sagittarius and Taurus going to come here?" I ask,

He smirks, "I never consider them as girls. Besides, they have their ways. Wanna join us?"

Excitment overwhelms me as I quickly forget all of my worries and accept his invite. "Sure!"

I pack up some snacks and video games. Already to leave.

Gemini's party, here I come!

Taurus's POV

"Hey Scorpio, I'm going out tonight. Stay out of trouble, alright?" I ask. Jumping into my most comfy hoodie and pants.

My roommate, Scorpio, puts down her tablet and narrows her eyes at me. A deep frown spreads across her face and her fists clench.

I take that as a 'No'.

"Fine, whatever. I'll be back at midnight. If the teachers ask where I am, just tell them I'm in the bathroom. Is that alright?"

No response. She rolls her eyes focuses back on her tablet. Her fingers move back and forth, gesturing me to leave.

"Okay okay, I'm going. I'm like talking to a ghost." I mutter. After what she did in the cafeteria, I'm still slightly pissed at her. But what can I say? She's Scorpio.

Opening the door as quietly as I can, I look around the hallway making sure no teachers are around. 9 pm is our sleeping time so I don't want to get caught.

Hallway's clear, time to move.

I hate to be sneaky to be honest. But c'mon, who doesn't like Gemini's parties? Of course I have to be there!

Too bad girls aren't allowed to go to the boy's dorm. Now I have to sneak in there like a robber!

I guess anything's worth it for his party? Still, I hate this!

I walk downstairs and watch cautiously around. The sky is dark and the moon is out. The stairs squeak whenever I step on them, making me feel more worried if anyone hears it.

"Taurus! What took you so long!?" Sagittarius whispers loudly as I reach the ground floor.

I gesture her to keep quiet, "Keep it down! I don't want to get caught breaking the school rules." I whisper back.

A breeze of cool, fall wind blows by. The dried leaves swirl on the ground, creating a cracking sound. My heart nearly stops when I see a school guard is wandering around, holding a flash light in his hand. I try my best to calm myself down and whisper,

"Hide!" grabbing Sagittarius's hand in mine, I pull her inside the dorm building and hide behind the wall. The guard seems to heard our footsteps, he stops in front of the dorm, making me flinch in fear.

"Holy crap, that was close!" Sagittarius exclaims. I cover her mouth with one hand and tell her to shut up.

I don't want to be mean but I have to.

The ray of white light shines in all direction. We gasp softly as the light pillar almost spots us hiding in the corner. I ball myself as small as I can, while I take in many deep breaths to conceal my fear, hoping the guard will leave soon.

After a few moments of watching, the guard gives up looking for us and leaves. His footsteps are getting softer as he is further away from us.

"I think he's gone, we should move now." says Sagittarius,

"You're right." I agree, "We better get to Gemini's before he comes back."

"Right." she nods. We sneak out of the building and make sure no one is near by. With an assuring nod, we set off and sprint as fast as we can to the boy's dorm.

While we are running, Sagittarius grins. "You better run fast because you're going to eat my dust!" before I could reply and tell her this is not the time for games, she runs off and races to the boy's dorm.

"Hey! Not fair!" I yell inside my head, still aware that the school guards might be nearby.

I pick up my speed and follow her. This girl is in big trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

What's up guys! Two chapters in one day!? Say what!?!?

Soooooooooooooo what do you think will happen in Gemini's party? By what will happen I meant ships, of course. ;)

Tell me your thoughts in the comments! I'd love see what you think.

See ya! :D