Lions don't like Scorpions

Taurus's POV

Alright. I'm pretty sure I didn't hear that wrong. Leo's going out with Scorpio???

That cannot be right.

I get that Gemini wants to prank Leo back, but that's too far! Doesn't he remember she broke his rib over a spilled coffee this freakin' afternoon!?

"You have got to be kidding me!" I cry, trying my best to wrap my head around Gemini's ridiculous dare. Which I'm pretty sure that's what everyone else is trying as well. Especially after...

... let's just say our last date dare didn't end as well as we wanted it to be.

"I know what I am doing, Taurus!" Gemini insists, the smirk on his devil-like face remains crooked as it always is. A smirk like that screams danger to me. I turned around and looked at Leo. He is frozen. Staring blankly at Gemini.

I pat his shoulder and tell him, "Dude, you don't have to-"

"Are you scared, Leo?" Gemini interrupts, "Cause' I have a lot of other dares for you to choose from. You can... jump into the pool in tomorrow's lunchtime, or tweet "I love BDSM!" on your profile, or-"

Suddenly, Leo stands up, his eyes shoot off a dangerous glare. He is not angry or mad, instead, his mouth curves into a confident smirk. He snorts, and laughs. While all of us are staring at him with concern, worrying that he has gone crazy, or hyperactive. Usually, Leo is very chill in Truth or Dare games. I thought he is just going to push that dare off and straight up refuse to do it, so the way he's laughing right now, it scares me.

I quickly place a finger on my lips and let out a loud "Shh!" My body tenses up. Recalling how Sagi and I almost got caught by the guards and send to detention. In the midnight, the guards would patrol around the dorms to catch all of the students who aren't asleep, like us. Considering the walls in our dorms are not sound-proof, I'm afraid they would hear us.

I cry in a loud whisper, "Bruh, you need to chill out! The guards are going to hear us!"

"Yeah! Are you stupid or what!?" Perhaps she understands my fear, Sagittarius stands up, trying to press Leo down despite being a head shorter than him. Leo brushes her away like a flea and kneels down. His arms subconsciously wrap around his cramped stomach as his voice cracks into a breathless whisper from all of the laughing,

"I'm sorry, but-" he bursts out a few more snickers, "Me and Scorpio. Are you serious?"

His laugh continues. He rolls to his side and fall onto the floor, completely ignorant to all of us who are utterly confused.

Aries sighs, he slaps his hand on his face and let out an annoyed groan, "It's official, guys!" he announces, "Gemini broke him."

"Okay! Fine!" Gemini turns around and falls on his bed with a small "Oof!" he rolls his eyes with a defeated look but still manages to smile in all of this craziness, "Fine, you DON'T have to go out with Scorpio." he pauses "But you have to befriend her."

He pulls out his phone and turns on a calendar app, pointing it to us, "Starting from today, you have to do whatever you can to make Scorpio call you a friend. In case she really hates your guts, your dare will be over on your next birthday, the 1st of August." A big dot of red highlights the number "1" on the screen, like it is some kind of big holiday, "Take that as your birthday present."

"HEY? WHO TALKING UP THERE!?"

We flinch and look at the door horridly. The guards heard us, and they're probably coming up here!

As the sound of footsteps come closer, we put our snacks away and hide. While Aries and Aquarius are in the closets, Sagi and I run into the bathroom, praying that the guards won't find us.

Aries's POV

Good thing the guards didn't find us, or we are in BIG trouble. After Aquarius and I helped the girls to go back to their dorms, we go back upstairs and head to our room. The sky is especially dark in Midnight, Aquarius and I could barely see a thing in this realm of shadows, almost like someone had put a blindfold on us. But in the end, we managed to find our way back, so that's fine with me.

I can't believe Gemini almost pulled off another Sagittarius back there...

As I lay down on my bed, my hand slowly moves towards my wallet and open it. The first thing that catches my attention is a small, neat photo of a happy couple, where the two wraps their arms around each other's shoulder and smile towards the camera. Next to the guy is the prettiest girl I've ever seen, her skin is as brown as chocolate, and her hair is as bright as bronze under the sunlight...

"Hey, is that Taurus?"

"AHH!" I jump as Aquarius pecks his head towards the photo. I hurriedly hide it away as he grins at me, "I didn't know you guys are a couple!" Aquarius laughs, "Is she blind or something?"

I growl at him as he continues his laughter, I blurt, "It's 'were', Aquarius. Get your tenses right."

I roll to my side and sigh as the laughter dies down behind me. It's been a long time since Taurus and I broke up, the fight was heated, and kind of stupid. I'm glad she still values me as a friend and hangs around me often, but sometimes, I can't help but miss the old days.

I can't blame Aquarius for not knowing this, he only joined our group a month ago, sure he doesn't know everything about us. I face him and apologize, he replies with a grin,

"It's okay, man. I should've asked." he says calmly, "Besides, at least you had a girl. And here I am single as heck. You gotta teach me some moves someday."

I snicker, teach Aquarius? I can't even salvage my own relationship, let alone having any moves to teach anyone. I shake my head, letting out a small sigh of disappointment, "Nah. You'll figure it out." Without waiting for his reply, I dose myself into a deep sleep, having dreams of the good old days.

"Alright! It's my turn! Aries! I dare you to ask Taurus out!"

"Huh!?"

"W- What!? Sagittarius, why her!?"

"Come on! We all see the way you look at her! Just do it, bro!"

If only I could go back to the same old days...