Pisces is a Cupid!?

Pisces's POV

I notice there is a crowd around the bookshelves to I go there out of curiosity.

What's going on?

As if everyone in the library is here, there is so many people I just can't see anything that's happening in there. At first, I jump around and peak over their heads but it doesn't work. So I finally decide to take my small body as an advantage and squeeze through the crowd.

I feel like I am an ant walking through a field of grass...

Then, I get to see what was going on. I am quite shocked when I see this,

Aquarius is sitting on the ground, holding Libra's hand. As if time has put a pause on them, their eyes lock into each others and never look away. A faint glow of pink flow onto his cheek, while Libra's lips parted, unable to say what she has in mind.

"Aquarius? Aquarius? Hello? Dude! Snap out of it!"

I follow the trail of voice and see Scorpio, who's frowning at Aquarius. It's like he just woke up from a dream, he shakes his head and stands up like a compressed spring being released. "Th-Thanks, Libra!" he says nervously, "I'm- I'm fine. Thanks."

Libra smiled gently as a response, "Don't mention it. Glad you're okay."

Oh god, my fangirl senses are tickling. This is just like a setting from a romance novel!!!

At least now I know what to do this weekend, WRITING FANFICTION!!!

"Oh hey, Libra." Scorpio greeted darkly, which is the tone I do not like, "I think the Sirens are at the end of the ocean, so why don't you just fuck off and go back where you belong?"

Oh no, not again...

"Oh Scorpio, for the love of god." Libra groans, "Could you just leave me alone so we'll have decent, peaceful day? For once!"

"Cannot, will not." she snorted.

So, as you can see, Libra and Scorpio don't really get along, mostly because of... me.

Scorpio and I are from Water House, we've known each other since our first year, but for no apparent reason, she hates me. I don't know what have I ever done to her, she just likes to insult me, harass me. I don't think she's bullying me, more like, disturbing me. She always say things like,

"This is not how the world works, idiot." or

"Only an moron would do that. I wonder why you're still here."

She won't say these to anyone else, just me. At least that I've know of...

Also, as everyone know, Libra is my best friend. She knew what happened between me and Scorpio, so she confronted her, but instead of stopping it, it began a rivalry between them. Things got worse ever since.

"I knew you'd say that." Libra gritted her teeth. "Leave Pisces and me alone, that is all I want."

"Why should I?"

I just hope the librarian is not here...

Aquarius's POV

After I left the library, I go to Computer Technology class for my next period (which is my favorite class!), I notice Pisces is walking in the hallway so I go next to her. I gotta apologize for what happened in the library. I mean, it's kinda my fault, right?

"Hey Neptalie (that's Pisces's last name XD), what'cha doin'?" I ask,

She jumps and let out a small squeak, "Aquarius!" she exclaims, "You scared me!"