Leo got punched... Hard

Libra's POV

I still can't get my mind off what Scorpio said to me. I mean, what's her problem anyway? I just don't understand why would she do this to me, and Pisces.

I hate this. I hate it when people are causing unnecessary fights and arguments. It's just not right. I understand people may have conflicts at times, what I don't understand is why can't they solve it in a sensible, civilized way?

I quickly go to the history class before the bell rings. Almost everyone has arrived in the classroom, I take a seat in the middle of the room and prepare for the lesson. The teacher is going to arrive very soon, I believe.

Textbooks, notes, some stationaries, I think that's enough for the lesson, right?

As I'm busy to do my pre-study, the door is swing wide open by a tall figure, Mr Steve Wilson.

"Alright class, take a seat because I'm about to kill you all by the boredom of history! Yay!" says Mr Wilson, making weird hand gestures enthusiastically.

He adds, "Originally I planned to bring you guys back in time with my time machine, but my daughter stole it for 'specific reasons', I'll just have to cancel the trip. Blame her! Don't blame me!" After he does his impression of his daughter flamboyantly, everyone laughs at that sight. I can't help myself and let out a giggle as well.

Suddenly, the door bursts open, "Sorry, Mr Wilson! I'm late." a ginger walks in and apologizes, Cancer.

The teacher frowns, "Cancer Lunar, didn't you know the bells had rung already?"

A voice yells from behind, "Looks like someone forgot to set the alarm before sleeping under that damn tree. Right, Luna?"

The whole class start to laugh. I can see Cancer's face starts to glow as red as his red locks. "No! I was drawing and I lost track of time!" He protests, but due to nervousness his pauses in between words make it sounds very inconveniencing.

"Aww! Luna, why you always lyin', huh?"

I cringe my fist and watch the others continue to tease him, mock him. Poor Cancer stands in the middle of the classroom, frozen like a statue, mouth hangs open being lost in words. Someone has to do something!

Thankfully, Mr Wilson steps in. "Alright class! Give Cancer a break. Everybody makes mistakes, so we shouldn't tease others for that. Understand?"

The guys at the back nod. With an assuring smile, the teacher gestures Cancer to sit the empty seat next to mine. He nods shyly and walks towards the seat.

After Mr Wilson looks away, I tap lightly on Cancer's shoulder. "Pfft. Hey. Are you alright?" I ask softly.

"I'm fine, I guess..." he says doubtfully.

Behind our backs, I can hear the boys are laughing at him.

Leo's POV

After a long time of class, we're in one of my favorite periods of all, lunch time! Me, Gemini, Aries, Sagittarius and Taurus take a seat after we grabbed our meal. Mine's BLT sandwich. Why? I have no idea.

"Hey guys, wanna watch Netflix in my room tonight? I just bought a new movie." Gemini suggests.

Sagittarius's eyes lights up, "Sounds awesome! Are we going to have games?" she asks excitedly,

"Snacks, drinks and games, I got it covered. You can say it's a bro's night or a party, whatever. Something like that." he replies.

Taurus narrows her eyes, "But Sagi and I are girls, we can't go to the boy's dorm!" she exclaims.

"You guys can just sneak in there. The school guards sucked anyway." Aries shrugs. Sagittarius gives her a nudge, making her frown,

"I do not like this..." she mutters.

"How about I grab some drinks for you guys?" I ask, "Gemini has coffee, Aries has protein shake, Sagi has apple juice and Taurus has tea. Is that correct?"

"Yep! Thanks Leo! We'll pay you back later." Sagittarius replies with a big grin.

After I buy some drinks for Aries, Sagittarius, Taurus and myself, I walk to the coffee machine and brew a latte for Gemini, since it's his favorite.

As I press the button, the grinding sound of the machine echos in my ears. Watching the hot, boiling water flows through the grinned beans and turns into a brown liquid, slashing into the mug. I swear this is one of the most satisfying thing to see.

The smell of coffee is so energizing, the rich aroma of expresso fills up the cafeteria, waking up everyone almost instantly. As the milk pours into the mug, the smell is replaced by the smoothing aroma.

I pick up the hot mug of caffeine goodness and talk to myself, "One latte down, time to go back to the peeps."

Having drinks in both hands, I slowly walk back to our table where the others are waiting. I constantly looking at the mug of coffee, making sure I won't drop it and slash it everywhere.

But it seems like luck doesn't want to be on my side. Before I can go back to the table, I bump into someone, a dark figure. The boiling latte slash onto her shirt and all over her. A bright green eye glares at me deadly, giving me the creeps.

"Leo Solar, what the fuck was that?" a deep female voice ask. Her voice shivers in anger, as if she's about to explode.

"Oh my gosh! I am so so sorry, love!" I quickly take out a pack of tissue and hand it to her. As we make eye contact, I gulp.

In front of me is a soaking wet Scorpio. The black cloth on her top is dye into a milky brown, the heat of the coffee causes it to stream, enhancing the rage on her face. She growls.

"Your flattery doesn't work on me, Solar." before I can protest, a fist punches on my stomach with a loud bang, causing me to lose balance and fall onto the floor.

An explosion of pain spread through my torso as I make contact with the stone-hard floor. I wrap my arms around it tightly, trying to conceal the pain in me.

"Hey! What the hell, man!?" Aries steps in between us and yells. From the back, I can see his figure stiffens and his muscles tense up. His hand balls into a fist as if he's going to punch her.

The same green eye gazes at him for a while, like she is scanning him. Moments later she snorts in the most intimidating way as possible and leaves. While I sit here in confusion.

"Hey! Come back here, you bitch!" Sagittarius yells.

Watching Scorpio lost in the crowd of people, I hold back the pain and force out a smile, "Forget it, Sadge. It's okay."

"Yeah, Sagittarius. Let it go." Taurus agrees.

"You sure you're okay? You know we can take you to the nurse's office, man." says Aries.

I look at them firmly, "I'm sure. I'll clean the mess here and join you guys later."

Little do they know, my stomach feels like crap right now. As if every bone in me is broken and my organs are mush together. But do I want them to worry? No.

Forget it, Leo. People say wounds will heal. You still have a party tonight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

What's up, guys? I guess a lot of Scorpios are going to hate me, because

"SCORPIO IS THE FREAKIN' ANTAGONIST AGAIN! WE'RE NOT THAT MEAN!!!"

Scorpio won't be the bad guy through the entire story! I promise!!!

Oh yeah, and Cancer is bullied...

I can imagine all the boos out there... Crap.

Tell me what do you think about this chapter! I'd love to see what do you think.

Again, all of the characters are not based on stereotypes. Their actions seems stereotypical just because we're at the beginning of the story. All of their motives will be explained in the future.

See you in the next chapter! :D