Aquarius should've gone solo

Aquarius's POV

It was a long night. As Aries's thundering snore shakes the room, I roll on my bed, hoping it'd lull me to sleep, but to no avil. Every time when I close my eyes, I can hear Pisces's child-like voice whispering into my ear,

"I think you guys are pretty compatible! I'm going to set you and Libra up!"

Over and over again, the same speech keeps repeating itself in my head like a broken recorder. But with all honesty, a girl was offering to set me up with my crush. All of this feels unreal to me, like the first episode of an anime. I guess I can't blame myself for being excited. I try to picture myself with Libra, holding her soft, delicate hand as we walk among the ocean blue, enjoying each other's company. And Pisces watches us from behind, cheering at our successful date...

Okay, the last part is kinda creepy.

What if this would actually work? I don't know much about Pieces, but I do know she's Libra's best friend.

Not to mention, I'm no expert in love, maybe Pisces does know how to woo Libra! Yeah! Then I can actually date her without going to sleep!

...

What? A guy can dream. Don't judge me!

Libra Venus... She way out of my league. She's beautiful, she's kind and smart. Basically the goddess of this school. And here I am, a teen who sleeps in class and locks himself in the computer lab after school... just to watch the new episode of Attack of Titan Season 3.

Seriously though... That series is good!

Wait, what was I thinking about again?

Right, Pisces.

I know Pisces said she wants to pair us up, but why? Is it just because we look "cute" together? Or is she pitying me? I mean, girls wouldn't just randomly pair their best friend with a guy, right? RIGHT???

Maybe I can ask Scorpio tomorrow. I mean, she's a girl! Kind of...

Man, the more I think about it, the more I'm weirded out by this odd situation. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Pisces offered to help, but...

If this does work, I'd owe a big debt to her. And I'd have no idea how to repay her.

You know what? I'm a man! I am the cupid of my own love! I don't need Pisces's help!

I can woo Libra all by myself!

***

It is the day after the party. I dressed up into my favorite (and cleanest) shirt and jeans. A little classy but causal enough to fit my style.

If memory serves me right, she should have Greek as her first class this morning. Since my class is right next to hers, all I have to do is wait outside of my classroom and give her a warming "Hi!" 

This would work! She'd be thinking, "Aww, Aquarius is so nice to me! I wish I'd have a boyfriend like that!"

Well, Libby. I will gladly volunteer as tribute.

"Hey, Aquarius? Hello??? Class is starting now! ... Jeez."

Clap! A pair of hands clash in front of my eyes, zapping me back into reality. I search for its owner, and it was none other than Aries's fallen love, Taurus.

Honestly, how they became a couple is beyond me.

"Dude, quit snickering and get into class! The bell has rung." Taurus' voice rings.