Chapter 11

LIAM'S POV

My phone starts ringing on my side table, ripping me out of sleep. I groan.

"Hello?"

"Hey Liam, it's Mr. Robinson, Abby's Dad."

"Oh." I sit up. "Hi."

I look at the clock.

It's 8:52.

"I know this is, like, a really weird question, but do you know how to drive a manual car?"

"Yeah." I yawn.

"Well, I'm buying this car for Abby, I don't know how to drive it..."

"Okay. I can teach her."

"That'd be great, if you want."

"Yeah, that's fine."

"But, well, I kinda need to get the car from the dealership to my house."

"Oh. Okay, I'll come. What dealership?"

<><>

Around twenty minutes later, I pull into the parking lot. Mom drops me off and leaves.

I walk over to Abby's Dad. He's outside, waiting.

"Hey." He says. Mrs. Robinson is with him, along with Abby's little sister.

"I'm going to drive our car back, and he's coming with me because we have to go to the store. Do you think you and Izzy will be okay alone?"

"Yeah, we'll be fine." I shrug.

"Alright. Be safe."

ABBY'S POV

"Abby!" Dad says loudly, excited. "Kid, you've gotta come look at this!"

I groan loudly.

"What time is it?" I mumble into my pillow.

"I dunno, ten?" he says.

I moan.

"Bloody hell, it's like the middle of the night!"

"Abby, come on!" he says.

"Dad, get out!" I growl.

"No, come out here." He says.

"No, I'm sick." I say, faking a cough.

He starts laughing.

"Abby, come on." He says. "Just five minutes. You can go right back to sleep!"

I groan loudly and kick the blankets off of me.

I can feel my hair sticking up in every direction. My black lose tank top is meant to have a tank top under it, but it doesn't, and my black lace pushup bra is almost completely out. I hate my boobs. They're so big.

I have on a pair of sweatpants and they're old. There's bleach all over them. They were white but now they're an off gray and they have marks all over them.

I stand up, stretching.

"What do you want?" I whine.

"Just come on." He says.

He walks out of my room.

A few seconds later, I walk out too.

"SURPRISE!"

I let out a little squeak of surprise.

It's Lane, and Anna, and Megan, and Kyle, and Grace and Jackson and Lucas and Liam and Mom and Dad and Isabelle.