Chapter 16

We fell asleep and when I woke up, it was five forty seven.

It's around six thirty now. My hands are roaming his back. My eyes are admiring him. His ass is perfectly toned.

He rolls over and opens his eyes, looking at me. We're both still naked, and I've got hi dried cum all over my belly and breasts.

His phone starts ringing, and I get his phone off the floor.

It says one word.

Mom.

He takes it from me.

"Hello?" he mumbles. "With Abby. Yeah. Yeah, we are." He looks at me. "She's okay." He frowns. "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. I should've called." He yawns. "Yeah, we fell asleep. What time?" he looks at the clock on his phone. "Uh...I can be there by like, 7:30." He says. "Okay. Alright, I love you too. Bye."

He hangs up, and slowly, he sits up, giving me with a long kiss.

"You are so beautiful." He whispers.

I smile.

"You are so handsome."

He sits up.

"I'm gonna shower."

"I'll go with you." I stand up.

<><>

I ended up sucking him off again and we washed.

"I gotta be home for dinner by 7:30."

We both look at the time.

It's seven.

"Okay...can you maybe drive me home?"

He raises his eyebrows.

"You wanna go home?" he asks.

I nod.

"Okay." He smiles. "Get dressed then."

I pull on a purple lace thong and a matching pushup, and a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. He helps me throw all my things into a suitcase. I brush through my hair and grab all my things, and then we go downstairs.

I literally took a huge suitcase.

Izzy cried when I left, but Logan was in the car and I was drunk, I told her I didn't care about her anymore, and I left.

I have completely avoided them since. I even made the doctor make them not come in my room.

"Actually, can you take me to the mall? I'll get a taxi."

"No, if you're going, I'm going too."

"Liam, you don't have time."

"So?"

I sigh.

"I'm just running in real quick."

"Alright." He shrugs.

I check out of the hotel, and we get in his car and he starts to drive.

The radio is off and the ride is completely silent, but it's comfortable.

"Abby, were you selling drugs?" he asks.

"What? No." I shake my head.

"Where is all this money coming from?"

"I saved all my checks." I shrug.

We run into the mall really quick, and I get what I need for Izzy, and then we go back in the car and he drives me to my house.