Chapter 17

I called Liam in tears, and after he spent three hours calming me down, I agreed to go to school tomorrow. He stayed on the phone, whispering to me when he heard me moving around, until I fell asleep.

I argued with the principal and he completely changed my schedule so I had every class with Liam.

I haven't seen him all day. I'm holding onto Liam as tight as I can, shaking as we walk to the cafeteria.

It's all quiet in there. It's really whispers.

The second Liam and I walk in though, I see Logan.

LIAM'S POV

I don't know how to help Abby. She's so scared.

We walk into the cafeteria, and Abby completely stops. She gets at still as a board.

People are staring.

She's scared.

ABBY'S POV

I remember it.

I remember what happened. I remember the whole day. I remember, I couldn't speak. I didn't really know who I was. I do remember though, I remember Logan taking off my shirt and my bra, I remember him throwing them in the trash. I remember crying, but I couldn't make a sound. I remember Logan getting pulled off of me, and I was covering my chest. Finally, I remember Liam. He took his shirt off, keeping his eyes on my face the whole time. I was crying because I was upset, but I wasn't scared. I wasn't scared because I remember recognizing Liam. I remember poking his ribs when I put the shirt, on, and then just blackness.

I liked it better when I didn't remember.

I'm so scared.

I'm even more scared than I was before.

Logan turns around, and he smirks.

Officer Hogan and Principal Atkinson and all the AP's are in here.

LIAM'S POV

He uses his index finger and his thumb to make a circle and he sticks his other index finger through the circle to make a sex imitation.

"You like that?" he snickers.

Abby bursts into years and takes off running behind me.

I turn around when she leaves, and I'm quiet for a second.

The room is dead silent.

There isn't one single sound. My jaw is clenched and my hands are in fists, and I'm just standing there.

Slowly, all the anger and hatred I've felt towards Logan since the day that he chased Abby comes out.

My eyes slowly move from the ground, to Logan.

"You sick son of a bitch!"

I charge him, sending him flying over the table, taking his friend down with him.

Everyone starts cheering. I yank him to his feet by the scruff of his shirt and I punch him in the jaw, and then in the face, and his nose is gushing bloody. I keep punching him until he falls.

I've never wanted to kill somebody more than I wanna kill him.

One of Logan's little friends grabs me off of Logan and holds me hostage.

Logan punches me in the stomach. I bring my left foot up and kick Logan, hard, in the stomach. He falls back on his ass. I shoot my head back, slamming it into the guy that's holding me, into his nose.