Chapter 15

This is rated R. You've been warned.

I left the hospital, just in case Abby didn't want me there, and I went to school the next day, and the questions start.

"What happened with Abby? I know You stopped Logan from raping her, but is she okay?"

"Is Abby dead?"

"Is Abby in the hospital?"

"Did they pump her stomach?"

"Are you guys back together?"

I answered I don't know to everything, but when they asked if we were back together, I tell them no.

It's been four days of this. I skipped third today. I've heard from everyone that Abby is at school.

It's lunch, and my heart is racing so badly as I walk in the cafeteria.

Principal Atkinson said that Logan is in jail and I saved Abby's life.

I told Grace, Jackson, and Lucas, and they told everyone that asked them, and it spread.

Lane, Anna, Megan, and Kyle have been calling me every day for answers about Abby.

I walk in with my head down.

I'm so afraid that I'll see her with Logan's friends.

My hands have a shake to them.

I walk right to my table and sit down.

Everyone is talking loudly and I hear my name, and Abby's more than once.

Suddenly, it gets dead silent.

I look up.

Abby.

I can tell by the look on her face that she's stone sober.

She's wearing my favorite ripped skinny jeans of hers.

She's my Abby.

She looks like my Abby.

She stands there for a second, her eyes wide, looking around the cafeteria.

Her eyes land on where Logan would be sitting, and then her eyes land on my table, and then, her eyes land on mine.

It's dead silent for a long, long time.

She looks away from me though.

"Bloody hell, can you fucks get your nose out of my business for one fucking second?" she snarls.

Everyone starts talking at once.

She stands there for a second though, and then slowly, she starts to walk.

Towards.

Me.

Slowly, she sets her bag on the table.

She's shaking.

"Um..." she clears her throat, not looking me in the eye. "What happened?" she whispers. "I don't remember anything. One second, I was sniffing coke with Logan, and the next, I woke up in the hospital. Everyone said you saved my life."

She doesn't remember it.

If she doesn't remember, I don't want to tell her.

I study her for a long time, and then I stand up.

I'm going to be honest.

She wants to know.

"You came into the cafeteria and Logan was kissing all over you, and he started groping you, and you scooted away from him and told him no. I knew you were on something. Well, we went to that school game and I saw you shaking your head and he was pulling you into the dugout, so I followed you guys. When I got in there, Logan was on top of you, your pants were unbuttoned, you were hysterically crying, and your shirt and bra were gone. I ripped him off of you and knocked him out, and then I gave you my shirt. You were really scared and you kept shaking your head. Then, you passed out. I picked you up and ran from the dugout to my car, I put you in and buckled you, and I rushed you to the hospital, I got you checked in, and I left."