Chapter 2: Never Let Go

"You are dismissed" said Obi-Wan, I was learning how to meditate and I find it very relaxing.
It feels like I'm sitting on a cloud and feeling the cold breeze against my face.
"Nick can I talk to you for a bit?" says Obi-Wan, "Sure" I have a feeling that he wanted to talk to me about me trying to approach him and Anakin a couple days ago.
"Nick, you need to know that sometimes people always agree with our decisions and the start to do things that really shouldn't happen."
For some reason I started getting sorta tired and then I started having this vision of some sort.

I'm on an Island like Ahhch-To (The First Jedi Temple) there is a sunset and I'm standing side by side with June, we are looking at each other, we're also holding hands.
She looks at me and says "Nick I want you to promise me something" I turn and face her and say "What is it" she turns to face me and says "Promise me that you will never let go."
It starts getting darker every second but we can still see each other.
I hug her and say "You will always be in my arms."
Things start getting strange, then I start feeling a disturbance in the Force.
I look at her and I say "Something isn't right" then I see something in the sky "June stand behind me"
I activate my lightsaber and I see a transport ship land on the island.
"Who is that Nick?" "I don't know."
Then I see the ships cargo door open.
I stand in a defensive position, it was extremely dark and the only light I see is the blue from my lightsaber.
Then I hear a man breathing, after that I see and hear a red lightsaber and the person holding it is a man in all black armor.
I notice that there were clonetroopers around him and they were aiming their blasters at me.
"Take the girl and kill the boy" said the man.
He had a deep voice, his breathing also happened when he was talking.
I tell the man
"You are not laying a finger on her" "why is that young Jedi."
This man was giving a weird feeling but some reason I feel like I felt his presence before.
"Because I warn you not underestimate my power"
"You don't know the power of the Dark Side Nick."
How did he know my name? Then his presence started to get more familiar.
"How do you know my name?"
"I know you because you know me Nick"
Things started to become bezerk and his presence got even more familiar.
"WHO ARE YOU!?"
"Take the girl I'll handle the Jedi."
They grab her and I tried attacking but the man force pushed me.
"Why are you doing this?"
"The Emperor wants answers Nick."
Emperor?! I'm starting to think that this reality is a monstrosity.
I ran to the man and I swung my lightsaber but he block every swing I gave, eventually he took my lightsaber.
I started to run but he started to choke me with the force and I slowly float off the ground.
"Maybe I'll get answers from you."
"What do you want!? I thought you wanted me dead?!" I struggle for air and it slowly becomes black.
The last thing I see and hear is June saying
"Nick, never let go."

"They will try to hurt you Nick.........Nick?.......are you even listening?"
Eventually, I return to Obi-Wan giving me a look of confusion.
"I'm sorry, I just..... something happened."
"Okay, do you know what I said?"
"No-I MEAN YES!"
"Alright then? I'll see you tomorrow Nick."
I start walking to my room and I began thinking that should I tell someone about these visions of some sort?
I don't want to tell June because she will get worried.
Maybe I could tell Yoda? He knows what to say about all this.
I walk in my room and I see a box and a letter. "This better not be a prank"
I look at the letter and it is from June! I open the letter and it says.
"Dear Nick, I saw this and the first thing I thought of was you, so I bought it and there it is! I really hope you enjoy it. Sincerely (a heart) June"
I open the box and I see a Marksman-H combat remote! or what other people call it a seeker droid.

I've always wanted one of these things when I first saw one! It looked so cool! I started messing with it for a couple hours and so I decided to get some fresh air and go to the city Couruscant

There were a lot a people in this city and I wanted to go somewhere interesting, so I went to a cantina.
As soon as I walked in everyone looked at me for five seconds and they went back to what they were doing.
I went to up the bar and a guy looked at me and he said "What do you want?"
"Do you have anything to eat?"
"Yeah, there is a dumpster in the back."
He started to making me mad so I tried doing a little trick on him.
I start to do the Jedi mind trick motion and say "You will give me something to eat"
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing nevermind."
I stand there looking around and he says "Look kid do you want something or not?"
"Do you have water?" He reaches for a pitcher of water and a cup and he fills the cup up.
I take the glass to take a drink and right when I'm about to drink it I hear someone say "NICK BARNES!" I look around to see who it is and I see a man at the door.
Everyone got quiet and I hear the man say "I've been looking for you for a long time and out of all nights you come to my favorite cantina!?"
I didn't know what to say, I stood there just staring at him.
He started walking towards me and he said "Just out of curiosity Nick why did you come here tonight? Are you celebrating something? or you just got bored?"
I started to nod and he says "That explains so much" "What do you want?"
"Well you see lets just say that a certain person that wants a certain thing from you."
I started to question this man in my head like Who is this? What does he want? Who is this certain person?
"Who are you?"
"That my friend I cannot tell but do you want to know what I can say?"
"Tell me."
I notice all the weapons he had on him, he had all sorts of stuff blasters, thermal detonators, handcuffs, and knives.
"I can tell you that Jabba The Hut has a price on your head"
"Wait a minute, you're a bounty hunter."
What does Jabba want from me? Clearly he wants to put my head on a plaque and hang it on his wall just so he can show off to all of his "friends" Could be worse, he could freeze me in carbonite! Trust me I know.
"You're indeed correct my friend all you need to do is surrender and we will be on our way to the Outer Rim!"
"I'll never surrender"
"Well then, I guess you want to do the hard way instead of the easy way huh?"
I start to notice that he slowly starts reaching for his blaster and I start reaching for my lightsaber.
Then I hear a lightsaber activate and impale the bounty hunter from behind.
Right when he falls to the floor I see that it was Obi-Wan who saved me from this bounty hunter.
Everyone in the cantina went back to what they were doing and then Obi-Wan said "I warned you about bounty hunters Nick" "You never said anything about bounty hunters?"
"So I was right, you didn't listen to me earlier today."
Realizing what little I heard from him today he was talking about bounty hunters.
"Now I'll know what expect next time"
"Nick, why are you at a cantina at night? You know you are too young to drink?"
"Yes, I do know that's why I got water."
As I take a sip of the water I realized how disgusting it was so spit it out of my mouth.
Not realizing where I was facing I spat all the disgusting water all over Obi-Wan.
I look at him and I say "You will forget this happened."
Failing at the Jedi mind trick Obi-Wan chuckles and pats my back and says "Come on Nick, let's go home."