Chapter 8: The Final Chapter

"Steve! breakfast is ready!"
My wife calls me so I can get out of bed and have something to eat.
I go to the dinner table with my wife "Honey is there a Sandcrawler outside today because I'm thinking of getting some droids"
"Sorry dear, but there isn't one here today maybe tomorrow."
I get up to check outside "I think I'm gonna go to the spaceport to see if they have any droids there"
"Okay dear, just be safe I love you"
"Love you too."
I start to walk out of the door but I stop to look at my wife, I'm looking at her face, memorizing the details like it's the first time I saw her or.
I go outside in the scorching heat of the planet Tatooine and get in my Speederbike and star heading for Mos Eisley Spaceport.

The drive from my home to the spaceport is usually not that long.
I always past the moisture farm where Luke Skywalker lives at, Luke walks out and he sees me.
He says hi and waves to m he's such a good kid, I see big things coming his way.
I arrive at the spaceport where I see a shop that sells part but not droids, so I decide to walk in and ask where they sell droids.
"Hey, I was wondering if you knew where they sell droids anywhere around here?"
"I'm sorry my friend but the only place you are going to buy droids around here is at a Sandcrawler"
"Do you know if there's one around here or if there is one coming?" He gets up and checks a monitor that is behind him. "Let me see.....uh huh......there should be one around here like in an hour"
"alright then thank you."
I leave the store and drive around the spaceport and see if there were things here that I needed.
There isn't a whole lot for me here considering that whole planet is a desert.
I decided that I could go to a cantina so I can wait for an hour.

I go inside the cantina and as soon as I walk in everybody looks at me for a second and just turns back to what they are doing before.
I hear the band play some "interesting" music in the back as I am at the bar.
"Hey what do you want?"
"Just give me what you got"
"Sure thing"
"Hey, I haven't seen you here in a while!"
I turn around and I see my good friend Han Solo! I put my hand away from my weapon thinking that it was another bounty hunter.
"Han I haven't seen you in a long time!"
I run towards him to give him a hug and I see that Chewbacca is also with him.
"Arrrggghhh" "Haha it's good to you too pal." I go to give Chewie a hug and feel his soft fur.
Han takes us to a nearby table and has a conversation "So what brings you here Steve"
"Oh just looking for droids to buy for me and my wife"
"That's nice how's your wife doing?"
"She is doing pretty fine."
Han leans over Chewies ear or where ever he can hear and tells him
"Hey, can you put The Falcon in docking bay 94 for me please."
He gets up and walks out the door and Han scoots up more and says
"Okay look I seriously don't even know how I'm going to pay Jabba his money! I don't even have all of it!"
"Well you should do someone a favor or do something for money"
"That's what I have been thinking about but I don't know what Chewie will say"
"I have a feeling he will be alright with it"
"I have a feeling Jabba is going to send someone to freaking kill me"
"Well you already know how you to protect yourself and trust me you're pretty handy with a blaster"
"Yeah, you're right." Chewie walks back in and takes his seat and gets comfortable. "Uuuuuurrr"
"Chewie I told you we are going to pay Jabba in a bit just let me just do somethings real quick."
Right when Han said that three Stormtroopers walk in asking about a smuggler.
"Hey Steve I think you should leave, things might get messy"
"Yeah you can handle this by yourself, I'll see you guys later."
I get up and step out side and in the distance, I see a Sandcrawler!
I get on my Speederbike and try to get there before it leaves.

I arrive at the Sandcrawler where I see a couple of Jawas. "
Hey, do you guys have any droids?" "Kumaka-chinsa-pusah!"
"What do you mean you guys don't have any droids?"
" Huto-isekka!" "only parts!" "Rra-ti!" "Never mind then."
I get back on my Speederbike so I can get back to my home to my wife and I notice something really strange on the way there.
I notice two Stormtroopers walking, I slow down a little bit and notice the blasters they are holding.
I immediately start racing home to make sure that everything was okay.

I drive up to my home and I see smoke coming out of my house.
The door was kicked open and I see my house almost completely destroyed, I start walking and I see a broken picture frame of my wife and me when we were teenagers during the Clone Wars era.
But I saw someone on the floor across the room, then realized that it was my wife on the floor.
I run to her and I get on my knees and hold her in my arms. "Honey are you okay!?"
Tears start to go down my cheeks and I can't even speak. "Honey It's me! Please be alive!"
I began to shake her a little but nothing was working.
"It's me, Nick! Don't you remember! We were Jedi! I was your boyfriend! I was your husband! You were the love of my life!" I put my forehead on hers and start sobbing like hell.
"I promise you I will kill the person who did this to you!"
I slowly pick my head up and I see something in her hands. In her right hand was her lightsaber and the other hand she was holding a letter. I take the letter and open it and I began to read.

Hey Nick,

I have some good new for you! I just found out that I'm pregnant! We are finally going to have a kid! Isn't it exciting! I don't know if it's going to be a boy or a girl but I'm going to let you name he or her! I also have some bad news too. I'm afraid we won't be seeing each other for a while. I'm leaving to Yavin so I can help the Rebel Alliance for a special mission I cannot discuss. I just wanted to let you know that if  I don't see you again that I love you very much. There is no one else better in the entire galaxy than you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life.

Love, June

Tears start to fall on the paper and I look at my wife and cry.
Look up and yell "NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" I begin to run outside and get on my Speederbike and race to those Stormtroopers I saw earlier.
I get off and go up to one and stab him in the back with my lightsaber. "
There you are!" said the Stormtrooper.
Unfortunately those were his last words right after I stabbed him in the chest.
I deactivate my lightsaber and got back on my Speederbike and start heading back to my house and began to cry again.

Later that night I grabbed a bunch of wood and put in a pile and I take my wife's body and place it on the wood pile.
I grab a lit torch and put the fire on the wood and watch the fire slowly burn the wood and cremate the body.
I look to they sky to see the sparks from the fire float and start to think I can't live without her, without her I'm nothing, there's no one that could replace her, she was everything to me.
An hour later the fire stopped and I put her ashes in a jar and put the jar on the kitchen counter.
I head for bed and lay down and stare at the roof.
I just stood at the roof for such a long time that eventually my eyes slowly started dropping and dropping and dropping and eventually my eyes closed to see nothing but darkness and that darkness slowly turns into sleep.