Chapter 6: There's a Disturbance In The Force

"Master Yoda.......these visions......I think they're telling me something."
I sit across from him and he looks at me with very little light shining on him.
"Nick these visions or dreams you describe them.......unpredictable, the force is."
"Yeah you're right.....they have been happening at the most random moments and I don't know why."
"Obi-wan was right, he was..........powerful the force is in you."
I never knew Obi-Wan thought I was that powerful, I thought every Jedi master was powerful but they say I'm as powerful as them.
"Master Yoda, I think I should tell you something else...... there is a girl and-"
"A girl?"
"Yes master Yoda, she is a very pretty girl I mean! I think I can trust you with this information."
He is emotionless, he is just staring at me as if something was bothering him.
Then he turns to look at the door and I look and see that it was June.
He closes the door and says "Her, that was"
"Yes master Yoda please forgive me."
He looks and gives me a little grin. "Worry, you shouldn't. You're not the only one."

"These visions, meaning they have?"
"I believe so, I've had only one that I was some kind of Sith Lord or something-"
"Sith Lord?!"
He looked shocked when I said that, I have an feeling he had talked to someone else about this stuff to.
"Fall to the Dark Side, you shouldn't. Dangerous, they are."
"I know master"
"No you don't young Jedi." He just sat there looking down at the floor with nothing to say.
"I can leave if you want me to?"
"Last time I'll speak to you, this will be."
I got up and looked at him and said "Goodbye master Yoda."
"May the force be with you Nick."
"You too master Yoda."

The Next Day

I sit in my room looking out the window waiting for something to happen.
I grab for something in my desk I feel something, I take it out and it's a letter from June and it says.
Dear Nick,
I'm know you are extremely emotional and clueless about these visions. I know Nick, I can sense it in you. But this letter isn't about those nightmares and visions, I want to let you know that I'll always be there for you. I will find a way to make you happy when you're sad, I will always help you when you need it. My love for you is infinite, there is no possible way to explain my feelings for you. I really hope this made you feel better. I love you. There'll never be someone better than you in the entire galaxy.
With Love, June
I started to tear up when I finished reading what she wrote I'll always be there for you. She is such a sweet girl and I want to give her something in return. I get up and start walking to her room.

I knock on her door and she slowly opens the door and I walk in and give her a really big hug.
"I'm guessing you read the letter I wrote you"
"Thank you so much I don't know what to say other than I love you and you made me really happy."
We both look at each other and we just stood there in each other's arms just staring at each other's eyes.
We both slowly leaned our heads towards each other and as we were about to kiss we heard something.
"Did you hear that?"
"Yeah it sounded like it came from outside."
I walked to the window and I looked outside and I saw nothing.
I said "There's a disturbance in The Force....come with me hurry."
I start to look out of the door to see if someone is in the hall.
"Where are we going?"
"We are leaving the temple, grab your lightsaber and any other things that you might need."
"Are you sure about this?"
"I'm very positive that something isn't right."
We start to walk back to my room to get my stuff and we quickly try to find Master Yoda to alert him that something isn't right but he wasn't there.
We checked for Mace, Obi-Wan, and the rest of the council.
We started to hear blasters firing and lightsabers, we saw an open space were we see clones firing at Jedi.
"Oh my god, what are they doing Nick?"
"I don't know but we have to get out of here now."
A clonetrooper saw us and said "GET THEM!"
There were three clonetroopers running and firing at us.
I activate my lightsaber and I get in front of June, I deflect the blasters and they hit the clones.
I grab June's hand we start to running, we were trying to find a way out of here and attacking clonetroopers.
Why would they do this?! Who's responsible for this?!
"Nick look!" I turn to look and I see Anakin Skywalker walk out of a room with a bunch of young Padawan dead on the floor.
I look at June and start to think that maybe Anakin had to do something about this.
"June listen to me, we have to find a ship so we can get out of here because we can't hide on Coruscant anymore!"
"I'm glad you ask because guess what! I'm not a pilot!"
"Oh yeah that's right okay changes of plans, let's find someone who can get us out of here!"
"Okay let's go!"
We got stopped by a couple of clonetroopers and they were aiming at us and they said "Don't move Jedi!"
I grabbed my lightsaber, activated it and threw it one of them and force pushed the others, I grab lightsaber and kill the other clonetroopers.
We started to hear the deaths of the other Jedi, not only that but we heard a lot of clonetroopers because they were everywhere.
We started walking down these stairs and I heard a lightsaber activate and I turned to see if it was June and it wasn't. She was looking down the stairs and I notice that she was looking at Anakin.
His eyes had anger and hatred in them. He looked at me with most angriest face ever.
I look at June to see if I wasn't the only one that saw him.
"Where do you think you're going?!" said Anakin.
I look at my lightsaber that is my hand and think should I attack or run?
I held my lightsaber tight in my hand and activated it and put both of my hands on it and looked at him and told June. "I have a really bad feeling about this."