Epilogue

It has been seven depressing days since the death of my wife and now I sit on the on the ground staring at the fire thinking Is this it? Is my time here over? After hearing what had happened to the other Jedi I knew I was alone.
But she gave me something no one has ever given me ever in my life.
I'm just devastated that she is gone, there is no one in the whole galaxy that is better than her.
As I watch the fire I look at the sparks that float in the sky and I continue to have thoughts about her, how we used to have the best conversations, I never wanted to leave her but now someone took her life from me.
She was the love of my life, June was everything to me.

The fire continues to burn and the light from the fire starts to dim.
I sit in a Jedi meditating position and I attempt to meditate so I can relax, I close my eyes and I can feel The Force flow through me, but I also feel and start to think about June.
I stop and put my hands on my face and start heavily breathing.
I can't stop thinking about her, her beauty, her smile, her eyes.
I start to hear her voice Nick! Help me! I need you! I'm so alone! You're everything to me! 
Eventually they start to stop and and next thing that happens to me is that I start to see her.
She stands there staring at me, she is wearing a Jedi cloak and her appearance is a light blue.
She puts her arm out and offers me her hand.
I get up and start running to her but she disappears when I approach her.

I walk back to the fire and it starts to get darker.
I've made a decision that I was thinking about ever since June was killed.
I look at my belt and grab my Lightsaber, I look at the Lightsaber thinking My Time Has Come. The Force is calling me. June is calling me.
I firmly grasp my Lightsaber and activate it. I start moving the Lightsaber around looking at the bright blue blade.
I put my other hand on the hilt and I say these words. "My heart is and always will be, yours......June."

I thrust the Lightsaber in my stomach and I fall to the floor looking at the fire.
The Lightsaber deactivates and my life begins to flash before my eyes, I remember the first time I've met June, the first time we hugged, the first time we've kissed, the time we fought together, and the last time I saw her.
The fire slowly begins to stop burning and my eyes slowly start to close.
The fire finally goes out and my eyes close and I take my final breath.
I am now with the love of my life forever.

The End