Alternate Epilogue

Before I show you the alternate epilogue I would like to share a couple things. I was considering this ending for a while but it was changed due to some things happening to me and others. It was really hard to think of a ending for this story because I really didn't want this story to end and there were a bunch of thing that I got rid of and things I put in this ending. But then I finally found the perfect alternative of Nicks fate, So here you go.

The Death Star, a weapon built by The Empire.
It has enough power to destroy a whole planet and as soon as I heard of this weapon I decided to join The Rebel Alliance to help destroy The Empire.
But I decided to go on my own instead of the Rouge One group.
They agreed and let me go undercover as a Stormtrooper, so now I spend my days in a suit with a blaster.
I hide my lightsaber in the weird round thing on the back of the belt, but I barely use my lightsaber.
My Stormtrooper ID is KT-2116 and my blaster is the standard issue E-11 and my job is sanitation, I tend to be really anti-social here and a little sneaky, I finally mastered the Jedi mind trick so it's really easy going to places I shouldn't be at. But there was one thing that I had to do that I should've done a long time ago and it was to find a certain someone on this base.

I wake up in my room and I check outside of my door to see if there was anyone.
I put my armor on and I grab my lightsaber and blaster, I look at my helmet and say
"Let's finish this god damn mission."
I go down a hallway and a pair of Imperial officers walk past me staring at me and I hear them talking about me, they talk about how suspicious I look but they can't see my face with this bucket on my head.
I start feeling a presence in the force and I knew I was getting closer to my destination.
A pair of Stormtroopers come up and stop me, "What are you doing in this area?......you don't have access here"
"Well you see I was called up here"
"Who was it that called you here?" said the other Stormtrooper.
I notice that they were holding on to there blasters very tightly.
"I believe it was Grand Moff Tarkin?"
One of the Stormtroopers grabbed my shoulder and said "Alright you're coming with me!"
I grabbed my lightsaber and slice the Stormtroopers arm off.
The other Stormtrooper aimed his blaster at me and I force pushed him leaving him unconscious on the floor.
I immediately start running down the hall to an elevator.
As the doors close I see the two officers and three Stormtroopers with blasters in there firing at me.
The doors closed before they all fired at me, I put my blaster in my holster and I hold on to my lightsaber very tightly because I know was is coming.

The elevator doors open and I take a look around and notice how dark,quiet and empty it looks.
I start to walk around and observe the room and I hear someone breathing.
"What are you doing here" said a man "I'm looking for someone"
"You are looking for something else to"
"And what is it then"
"You are looking for revenge and demise"
"How do you know that stuff?"
"I know that because the force is strong in you."
I activate my lightsaber and I see a red blade across the room. "You are looking for me aren't you."
I see the red glowing on the mans black armor, mask, and cape. "Darth Vader........remember me?"
I take my helmet off and drop it on the ground like it was nothing Nick......and where's your little girlfriend."
I start to get angry and I begin yelling and swinging my lightsaber at him.
He blocks every single swing and he begins to force choke me.
"You are weak! If you only the power of the Dark Side."
I grab a pipe with the force and throw it at Vader. He lets go and I activate my lightsaber.
"Aren't we all weak! You were the once weak too Vader..........or should I say?....Anakin Skywalker."
Vader charges to me and all of his attacks are now more violent and heavy. "Skywalker is dead with all the other Jedi!"
I swing my lightsaber and I see Vader's arm on the floor, the arm is robotic and I see sparks flying from the floor.
I swung my lightsaber again and I went for his mask, I got a part of his mask off but all I saw was his right eye.
We both stood there looking at each other and I saw his eye, it still looked the same from the last time I saw him.
It was red and a little yellow and it filled with anger.
I decided that I should leave so I force pushed him and I began to run away from Vader and I headed for an escape pod. I set the escape for the planet Yavin where the Rebel base is.

I arrive to Yavin IV and I tell everything I discovered and learned about The Death Star to Mon Motha.
Right after my conversation with the Rebel leader I head to my personal room, I walk inside and the first thing I see is a box on my bed.
I sit next to the box and I put it on my lap, I start grabbing things out of the box such as files, maps, plans etc.
But I felt something metal and I grabbed it and was June's lightsaber, I began getting tears in my eyes and I started remembering all the memories we had together.
Underneath the lightsaber was the letter and the picture that was on Tattoine that I left behind.
I began to sob and and tears fell on the letter and the picture.
As I continue to sob Mon Martha walks in my room, "General are you alright?" I get up and got face to face with Martha. "Whose the son of a bitch that brought this stuff in my personal quarters!"
The next thing I hear was a droid say "I did sir."
The droid walks in the room and Mon Martha says "General meet C-3PO"
"I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations, it is an honor meeting you General."
He offers a handshake and all I do is just stare at him. Mon looks at me expecting me to shake his hand.
I give a sigh and shake his hand, "I'm terribly sorry if that reminded you of your past sir?"
"Oh trust me it did."
I say sarcastically, "Well I must be headed somewhere else now."
C-3PO walks out of the room and leaves.
"It's okay general that'll probably be that last time you'll see him, he headed somewhere else with Princess Leia."
We both stood there looking at each other, I began to stare at the lightsaber, the picture, and letter.
"You should probably leave now, I need my privacy"
"Of course general." Mon Martha leaves the room and the door closes, I look at the stuff I received and I grab a little chest with the force and put the items in there.
I put a lock on the chest so no one will see these specific items and I look out the window and I see the sunset.
I start to remember the sunset on Tattoine with June when we both hugging together, I start to remember her beautiful brown eyes and how I saw the sunset in them.
I continue to look at the sunset and start to think what will happen in the near future

General Nick Barnes of the Rebel Alliance eventually learns to fly any ship but he doesn't fly a X-Wing to the Death Star but he does fight at The Battle of Endor with his Rebel soldiers and two of his best friends Han Solo and Chewbacca.
He does meet Leia Organa and does get reunited with C-3PO.
He celebrates with the Rebellion on Endor and he recognizes Luke Skywalker, he doesn't have any conversation with him because he doesn't want to interfere him.
When he does celebrate he sees a Force Ghost, and the Force Ghost is the love of his life June.
He smiles and gives a little laugh as a tear goes down his right cheek and waves to her, June waves back and smiles like she does when she's sees him.
30 years has passed and he is still affiliated with Leia as they are both part of the Resistance, ever since he found out Luke disappeared he has been trying to find him.
He is still a General and Nick Barnes is 64 years old and he still sees June's Force Ghost every once in a while, Nick has had a peaceful and depressing life so far but he knows The Force has something stored for him, he's just waiting for it to arrive.

The End

Thank you guys for reading my first story! It was such a fun and exciting thing to do. I am working on another story and the first chapter will come soon. Other than that thank you for taking your time to read this story! See you later and remember, May The Force Be With You Always.